• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Ban all Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearls of wisdom from 'Cockerney Geezer' Danny Dyer on twitter...

'Is it me or is this geezer completely off his strange looking nut.'

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      I actually support him. Should I know hide behind the sofa because of this unpopular opinion?
      You are Katie Hopkins and I claim my weekly dose of puerile columnist's words
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        You are Katie Hopkins and I claim my weekly dose of puerile columnist's words
        Oooh, been using this: Katie Hopkins Tweet generator! Could also be used here
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          I will do a deal with you.
          No you won't pal. I've met your type before.
          I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

I’m not sending you to one place because certainly I would be banned.
            Depends how you phrase it...
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Depends how you phrase it...
              If I were to say "don't be such a spastic" how would that go down?
              I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
                If I were to say "don't be such a spastic" how would that go down?
                Badly.

I suspect Bee wanted to tell DA to go to hell. That would be fine.

Comment

Badly.

I suspect Bee wanted to tell DA to go to hell. That would be fine.
                  As a side note I've not heard anyone say it since I was at school (quite some time ago).
                  I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Using language offensive to people with disabilities is not permitted. English is a very rich language, and it is entirely possible to be incredibly offensive to people without actually using offensive words.

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
                    As a side note I've not heard anyone say it since I was at school (quite some time ago).
                    He has said English isn't his first language.

Comment

He has said English isn't his first language.
                      She?
                      I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X