• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Ban all Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Which is why it surprises me that not more people in the UK like Trump. I mean, he doesn't like foreigners, he doesn't like Muslims, he likes money, he likes big tall buildings, his mother is Scottish, he likes East European women, he likes consumerism and he's a reality TV star, what more could you not like about the man...
    The Britain people like you so hate is the most civilised and hospitable country in the world
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      There is many dick heads like him and I’m afraid he is going to win.
      Did you say that you are a woman?

Comment

Which is why it surprises me that not more people in the UK like Trump. I mean, he doesn't like foreigners, he doesn't like Muslims, he likes money, he likes big tall buildings, his mother is Scottish, he likes East European women, he likes consumerism and he's a reality TV star, what more could you not like about the man...
        And he let someone tug his barnet to prove it wasn't a wig.

I'm sorry but: Total Respect
        "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          The Britain people like you so hate is the most civilised and hospitable country in the world
          I don't hate Britain, just a lot of the ****tards who reside there, I refer you to this post: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2170877
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I don't hate Britain, just a lot of the ****tards who reside there, I refer you to this post: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2170877
            Anyone better than you then
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Anyone better than you then
              You make I laugh especially when you're talking to the mirror
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hang on lads.

Now continue

Comment

You make I laugh especially when you're talking to the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Did you say that you are a woman?
                    Behave yourself!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You can look after them
                      Only if they are cute.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X