• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Ban all Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    What happens if someone comes here at one month old and stays here for the rest of their life. Are they not allowed benefits if they fall on hard times during their working life?
    You can look after them
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by jamespoole View Post
      Everyone has their individual views. Mine is simple, they are welcome if they work. Tax credits and Benefits should be reserved for individuals that are born in the UK. Some immigrants abuse the system and come here solely for our benefits which is completely wrong, others come to earn an honest living and build a better life for their families and I respect that.
      What about White Dee?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Make it simpler, no benefits for immigrants for the first five years. Proof of NI/PAYE contributions each year then makes them + one spouse + children eligible.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

This thread became xenophobic. You guys are far worse than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            P*ss off, this is a local forum for local people
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Which is why it surprises me that not more people in the UK like Trump. I mean, he doesn't like foreigners, he doesn't like Muslims, he likes money, he likes big tall buildings, his mother is Scottish, he likes East European women, he likes consumerism and he's a reality TV star, what more could you not like about the man...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ah, yes, can't win an argument so through in the bigot/race card. Well done.

We've got more and more people visiting food banks, can't look after are own but we're expected to give even more handouts to even more people.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Good grief, judge Jeanine Pirro gives her words of wisdom on Fox News. We're doomed.

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/vid...76336/?fref=nf
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Explain please
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Which is why it surprises me that not more people in the UK like Trump. I mean, he doesn't like foreigners, he doesn't like Muslims, he likes money, he likes big tall buildings, his mother is Scottish, he likes East European women, he likes consumerism and he's a reality TV star, what more could you not like about the man...
                      There is many dick heads like him and I’m afraid he is going to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X