• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Ban all Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    There is many dick heads like him and I’m afraid he is going to win.
    In reality, that's unlikely. He currently has about 25% support among registered Republican voters. That group is itself about 25% of the US electorate. So only about 6% of the US electorate have, at this early stage, declared support for him.

Interestingly, that's about the same percentage of the US population as think the Apollo moon landings were faked. I wouldn't be overly surprised if there is considerable overlap between the two groups

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      In reality, that's unlikely. He currently has about 25% support among registered Republican voters. That group is itself about 25% of the US electorate. So only about 6% of the US electorate have, at this early stage, declared support for him.

Interestingly, that's about the same percentage of the US population as think the Apollo moon landings were faked. I wouldn't be overly surprised if there is considerable overlap between the two groups

I think you will find that the redneck americans are at the opposite end of the political spectrum to the conspiracy theorists
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I think you will find that the redneck americans are at the opposite end of the political spectrum to the conspiracy theorists

Depends on the conspiracy...
        Obama is a Muslim? Redneck
        Obama is an alien? Redneck
        Benghazi coverup? Redneck
        Syria attack is only to coverup Benghazi? Redneck
        Planned Parenthood selling baby parts? Redneck
        US Military taking over Texas (Jade Helm)? Redneck
        Climate change is a hoax? Redneck
        Acorn stuffed ballot boxes so that Obama got elected? Redneck
        Bill Clinton had 50 people murdered and got away with it? Redneck

Want me to go on?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Fook me its like living under the Stasi

The e Petition to ban Trump is open and has 270 k signatures

All e petitions to allow Trump in have been closed due to the one to ban him being open and too similar

I smell a rat
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Fook me its like living under the Stasi

The e Petition to ban Trump is open and has 270 k signatures

All e petitions to allow Trump in have been closed due to the one to ban him being open and too similar

I smell a rat
            I just signed this one more as a reaction to the illiberal guff I've just read in that joke of a rag, the Telegraph:

Donald Trump is an outright fascist who should be banned from Britain today

Comment

He should be banned from the elections and stop barking.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                I just signed this one more as a reaction to the illiberal guff I've just read in that joke of a rag, the Telegraph:

Donald Trump is an outright fascist who should be banned from Britain today
                That one doesn't exist.

Comment

I signed the let him in petition also. Right or wrong, it's a rum show when someone who has an opinion about how to protect democracy is shouted down by people who are free to live in said democracy.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

You should be banned from the democratic process you seem to disapprove of. Which makes me confused.

Comment

Indeed, we should instead only allow moral paragons of virtue, like Hillary Clinton, to run for the office. Not to mention those lovely neocons whose admirable handiwork in the ME never ceases to impress.

In fact, why bother with elections? Why not just have a rotating Clinton/Bush dynasty? At least they're bound to say the right things... and that is what matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X