• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Handbags at dawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    You could always ask NAT nicely to make you a moderator, then you could play

You could even delete all the posts criticising you for taking JSA.
    Think my mental age is too high to be a mod - its over 12.

As for the JSA thing - you might have worked out by now that I don't actually care what a jumped up load of sad cases on this forum think about it. And I'm pretty sure some of them just like spouting off and would do the same if they were in the same situation. Its easy to show off to strangers on an anonymous internet forum.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Can someone tell the rest of us what this spat is about?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
        Why were they so stupid as to hang the thing on the wall where everyone can see it?

If they'd hidden it behind the fence, nobody would be any the wiser.
        I think it wouldn't be hard to figure out where the noise was coming from.

They look like something out of "The Hills of Eyes"
        They look like normal people. Is this another people group you look down on? Foreigners, the working classes?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Can someone tell the rest of us what this spat is about?
          Same old tulipe. :-)

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            As for the JSA thing - you might have worked out by now that I do actually care what a jumped up load of sad cases on this forum think about it. In fact today, its making me really quite baity.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Trying to deflect it onto me isn't going to work you know. I don't dislike Indians, Koreans, or the French personally. Whereas IT contractors are a right bunch of berks.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                ...As for the JSA thing - you might have worked out by now that I don't actually care what a jumped up load of sad cases on this forum think about it...
                That's a shame because I think it's perfectly reasonable. I'd only not do it for two reasons. 1) I'm far too good to ever be out of contract 2) I'm far too lazy to bother.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

FTFY
                  No Mr MM. What does wind me up is double standards...

If you're going to have rules for the professional forums, then stick with them FOR EVERYONE.

If anyone wants to discuss the ins and outs, rights or wrong, legality etc in an adult manner with regards to claiming JSA then I'm happy to do so. Yes, I've made my own mind up about it so I'm unlikely to actually change my mind of course.

If you're (not you - everyone) going to get abusive then I'm not interested...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    That's a shame because I think it's perfectly reasonable. I'd only not do it for two reasons. 1) I'm far too good to ever be out of contract 2) I'm far too lazy to bother.
                    Both valid reasons of course.

Comment

If the govt keep trying to incite me to be a permie, I might start to act like one. First step JSA between contracts. Step 2 knock out a whole boat load of kids and claim everything I possibly can. I'd be tempted to suffer the nightmare that sounds just to do my part in bringing it all crashing down sooner rather than later

Comment

Working...
                      X