• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should mosquitos be allowed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few years ago I stayed in a hotel in France - the aircon was useless and I had to keep my window open. The building next door had one of these devices attached to it and I could hear it even with my 40+ hearing. To say they are annoying is an understatement. The sound cuts through everything and it was on 24/7.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Personally I like the sound of children playing. Even in those indoor play areas I like to hear children having fun. In this case I think the couple are wrong.

If it was teenagers who were behaving as if they needed an ASBO, I would go for this device rather than the ASBO. As it affects house prices.

Comment

Why were they so stupid as to hang the thing on the wall where everyone can see it?

If they'd hidden it behind the fence, nobody would be any the wiser.

Comment

They look like something out of "The Hills of Eyes"
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X