• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Handbags at dawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Trying to deflect it onto me isn't going to work you know. I don't dislike Indians, Koreans, or the French personally. Whereas IT contractors are a right bunch of berks.
    Trying to deflect it on to you, they are your own comments

You really are a total turd, aren't you?

Everyone is always, racist, sexist, or something, as far as you're concerned, I have seen this, time and time, again.

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Black people can't be racist
    Women can't be sexist
    Gays can't be ...er...
    Of course they can't

Ha, the LGBT community is one of the least tolerant minorities!
    Best not get to know any then, with that attitude.
    In fact they would, probably, rather not know you in any case.
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 10 November 2015, 12:21.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
      If the govt keep trying to incite me to be a permie, I might start to act like one. First step JSA between contracts.
      Which was exactly my point.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Which was exactly my point.
        Fair enough mr nluk. But I dont see theres been any proven connection between IR35 and claiming JSA, has there?

Like I said before, prove me wrong by all means. I just don't see how the two connect - its too different things.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Fair enough mr nluk. But I dont see theres been any proven connection between IR35 and claiming JSA, has there?

Like I said before, prove me wrong by all means. I just don't see how the two connect - its too different things.
          There wasn't any president or proven evidence EBTs weren't a bad idea at one point.

It's not actually IR35 but the chances of being investigated for not being a business... But anyhow... Not wanting the sharp end of Bolshies tongue I'll quietly slip out.

Edit.. In fact, to be honest, thinking about it it wasn't based on anything in particular. Just seemed amusing to say it at the time.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 10 November 2015, 12:39.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's a generational thing. It takes a special kind of "needy" to spend time ensuring you get your JSA rather than spending the same time actively ensuring you don't have gaps between contracts.
            Still, each to their own I suppose.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              There wasn't any president or proven evidence EBTs weren't a bad idea at one point.

It's not actually IR35 but the chances of being investigated for not being a business... But anyhow... Not wanting the sharp end of Bolshies tongue I'll quietly slip out.

Edit.. In fact, to be honest, thinking about it it wasn't based on anything in particular. Just seemed amusing to say it at the time.
              precedent?

Comment

They look like normal people. Is this another people group you look down on? Foreigners, the working classes?
                Feck me, you really are a tedious little man, you don't give up do you?
                You have no idea of what nationality, or what class I come from, shooting blind my friend.

Still, whatever turns you on.

Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 10 November 2015, 13:07.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  It's a generational thing. It takes a special kind of "needy" to spend time ensuring you get your JSA rather than spending the same time actively ensuring you don't have gaps between contracts.
                  Still, each to their own I suppose.
                  Probably 15 mins doing the initial form, 30 mins attending job centre first time. 10 mins every two weeks.

Don't get me wrong - if I knew I was going to be on the bench for two weeks or something I wouldnt bother. It is hassle.

BUT three months down the line that 13 x £72 might be worth having. Too late then of course but thats £936 for probably 2 hours hassle in that time.

Of course, as you said, each to his own of course. I've always said that.

Comment

I guess you're just an unpleasant person generally - as your previous post shows.

Though I don't know why knowing your background matters. I don't really care about such things.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Er, not all of them them, in fact quite a lot don't. In fact old Adolf considered them as coloured people
                      Maybe ask d000hg whether his comment related to the white or coloured, skinned, French, then.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X