• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Handbags at dawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

My information that the LGBT community can be very intolerant comes FROM my friends in the LGBT community.
    What a surprise. You are clearly so well connected to all victim groups that you are authorised to tut tut at anything that does not conform to to the politically correct agenda of the liberal left
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

My information that the LGBT community can be very intolerant comes FROM my friends in the LGBT community.
      That true that. I remember once I was in the Bent Penny in Leeds and two old queens were extremely bitchy about my bag and shoes not matching. It was enough to put me off my mojito.

Comment

So, is d000hg accusing MrMarkyMark of being racist or not? Is he going to have the courage of his insinuations? Or is he going to play the victim again?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The onus is on the party making the allegations. When you say 'plenty' do you mean once a day? Once a week? Above x% of my posts? Still not exactly 'always'.

And then you have to discount all the instances where there IS -ism of course.
          Are you still calling him a racist then or does he get an apology you trolling plum?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I made that claim directly in response to something he said in a thread. What else would I provide?

He denied what he said was racist, fair enough. Then made a claim about me, without supporting evidence.

I've said two or three times that the evidence isn't strong enough to suggest he's a racist, only a jerk.
            Last edited by d000hg; 10 November 2015, 14:34.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              What a surprise. You are clearly so well connected to all victim groups that you are authorised to tut tut at anything that does not conform to to the politically correct agenda of the liberal left
              Um, I don't think calling the LGBT community intolerant is "conforming to to the politically correct agenda of the liberal left". Surely it's exactly the opposite.

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              So, is d000hg accusing MrMarkyMark of being racist or not? Is he going to have the courage of his insinuations? Or is he going to play the victim again?
              I think I've made my position clear. But it's nice of you to defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                It's a generational thing. It takes a special kind of "needy" to spend time ensuring you get your JSA rather than spending the same time actively ensuring you don't have gaps between contracts.
                Still, each to their own I suppose.
                You spend the time in contract trying to avoid having gaps. When you get a gap, you have plenty of time to apply for work AND JSA.

Nearly every contractor has gaps.

Comment

I've said two or three times that the evidence isn't strong enough to suggest he's a racist
                  Errrm, you haven't said that, at any time, at all.
                  If you had, I would have let it go, I would have just thought you were a tedious little man.

As I said, please re read what was said in the post, as you seem to be suffering from selective memory, with regards to, what was actually said.

"Evidence", guess that makes you, both, judge and jury then.
                  Shame, no one else seems to agree with you .
                  Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 10 November 2015, 15:06.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Erm.. Can we stay on topic please people..

Edit : Hmm.. Actually I've no idea what the topic actually is.. Forget that. As you were...
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Erm.. Can we stay on topic please people..

Edit : Hmm.. Actually I've no idea what the topic actually is.. Forget that. As you were...
                      "Handbags at dawn", remarkably appropriate
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X