• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Handbags at dawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really are rather ignorant and unpleasant.

My information that the LGBT community can be very intolerant comes FROM my friends in the LGBT community.

But as I said in the other thread I'll happily accept that you are just hateful in general, rather than hating specific groups, if you prefer?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Maybe ask d000hg whether his comment related to the white or coloured, skinned, French, then.

Would you like some help with your punctuation while we're at it? Perhaps your reading comprehension too; my comment about the French was very obviously a joke (being French isn't even a race).

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I guess you're just an unpleasant person generally - as your previous post shows
        I would suggest you are the unpleasant one, always accusing people of racism, sexism, or whatever 'ism you come up with, on that particular day.

Still, guess it must be my turn, for your quaint version, of trolling today .
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

My information that the LGBT community can be very intolerant comes FROM my friends in the LGBT community.

But as I said in the other thread I'll happily accept that you are just hateful in general, rather than hating specific groups, if you prefer?
          You have friends, you surprise me, I bet you have lots of other races, as friends too, right?

Think what you want, makes no difference to me, you are just a tedious little man, as I said before.

Would you like some help with your punctuation while we're at it? Perhaps your reading comprehension too; my comment about the French was very obviously a joke (being French isn't even a race).
          Oh, you were just joshing, silly me.
          Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 10 November 2015, 13:33.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Interesting definition of 'always'.

Comment

Very silly. Not only was it obviously a joke for anyone with any knowledge of English culture, not only was I responding to another post, but I didn't even say I disliked the French.

But you'd clearly rather trade playground insults than respond to what was actually said.

Comment

Interesting definition of 'always'.
                Plenty of instances, I suggest you search through your own posts.

HTH.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Maybe ask d000hg whether his comment related to the white or coloured, skinned, French, then.

Actually I think he was relating to the 'Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey' French, as in it was possibly a joke because as anyone knows, everyone hates the French, including the Americans but not the Scottish...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The onus is on the party making the allegations. When you say 'plenty' do you mean once a day? Once a week? Above x% of my posts? Still not exactly 'always'.

And then you have to discount all the instances where there IS -ism of course.

Comment

But you'd clearly rather trade playground insults than respond to what was actually said.
                      Just taking a leaf out of your book dear boy.
                      I suggest you read through this post again, breath in, absorb and contemplate.

You are not the only one that like a bit of joshing around, you know

HTH.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X