• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Portal for collating feedback?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me ask again...

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

How much would you PAY for this?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
      not sure that site name conveys seriousness of the feedback I am requesting..?
      Don't think suitable for these type of feedback. thanks
      Then why don't you give us your actual requirements rather than drip feeding them everytime someone makes a suggestion?!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I really liked checkbox - www.checkbox.com - for paid survey making
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Ok let me more clearer now..

I took a Perm Job now and that got half yearly appraisal cycle where client's feedback will be very critical. So want to give option to client contacts to send detailed feedback to my line manager via this portal. I hope more clearer feedback and beneficial for my development as well.

Thanks.

Comment

I'd use a Google Form if I understand this correctly. Quite common and used by businesses too, you can tart it up a bit if you want. Get it to email responses to you as well as storing them in a (hidden) Google sheet so each person can only see their own response.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I took a Perm Job now and that got half yearly appraisal cycle where client's feedback will be very critical. So want to give option to client contacts to send detailed feedback to my line manager via this portal. I hope more clearer feedback and beneficial for my development as well.

Thanks.
              Just use Google/Microsoft Form (which ever productivity suite is used by your company), anything else is OTT and you run the risk of being blocked by the various admins in yours and your clients company.

You can try and come back with a “… but I want something a bit more professional” don’t bother, most people won’t fill it in anyway and you’re no longer a contractor so you don’t need the styling associated with something more polished.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks.
                You want to check your employer is OK with that first.

Has anyone else ever heard of a perm doing this? I certainly haven't.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Momentive aka Survey Monkey (free if you have up to 10 questions, I think), but I have a subscription. Pretty easy. If you're looking for something free, Google Forms is more than adequate, but some companies block Google Forms - SM generally works best across a range of platforms IME.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Yeah it’s very common now, most only for end of year but some have it permanently in their email signature. As I said Google or MS Form, anything else is a waste of time and effort

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Any perm company i've had dealings with in the past have had something in place to allow peer feedback to be provided (eg, Workday). If not, why not just use old-fashioned email?

Comment

Working...
                      X