• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know Laravel?

https://app.beapplied.com/apply/ujq7qacrqm

(No, me neither).

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      The gig I'm on is looking for DevOps engineers. Must be skilled in Ansible and Azure.

It'll be WFH, outside IR35. No idea what the rate will be, that's your job to negotiate

PM with your contact deets and I'll pass them on.
      They're still looking. I didn't realise the market for this skillset was so hot

Comment

Bunch of InfoSec gigs I'd normally apply for but I'm snowed with work as it is atm.

Technical Security Consultant - 6 months - Up to £650p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote
        Information Security Risk Analyst - 6 months - Up to £550p/d - Inside IR35 - Gaydon/Remote
        Cloud Security Architect - AWS Focused - 12 months - Up to £750p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote
        Cloud Security Engineer - AWS Focused - 12 months - Up to £600p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote
        DevSecOps Engineer - AWS Focused - 12 months - Up to £650p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote

PM if interested and I'll send contact details.

All described as urgent and wanting to interview this week (natch). Agent is one of the better ones I've dealt with.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Anyone use or work with Salesforce? Noticed on Linkedin today an agent - Mason Frank International - have posted at least 100 contract/FT roles all to do with SalesForce.

Seems to be a mix of inside and outside gigs.

The cynic in me says none of them exist and it is just a massive CV harvest.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Anyone use or work with Salesforce? Noticed on Linkedin today an agent - Mason Frank International - have posted at least 100 contract/FT roles all to do with SalesForce.

Seems to be a mix of inside and outside gigs.

The cynic in me says none of them exist and it is just a massive CV harvest.

qh
            Mason Frank is the Frank Group's Salesforce section.

Wouldn't be my choice of agency but the vast majority of those jobs will exist.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Mason Frank is the Frank Group's Salesforce section.

Wouldn't be my choice of agency but the vast majority of those jobs will exist.

Fair one. Certainly a massive recruitment drive going on.

qh

Comment

Azure Data Engineer, consulting role, outside IR35 (natch) 3 months, 99% remote.

A previous client of mine, really great team to work for, I was with them for nearly two years.

Send me a a DM for more deets as the yoot like to say.

qh

Comment

Remote Major Incident Manager, Data Centre Services. Inside IR35, up to £350 day rate. 3mths. PM me if interested.

Comment

Slow Ways are looking for a web designer to help us develop and improve the #SlowWays website.

slowways.org

Know someone with skills and a good eye?

? Freelance
                    ?Part time
                    ?Remote
                    ?Purposeful

Deadline March 7th. Find out more and apply. … ?

https://beta.slowways.org/Page/job-v...s-at-slow-ways

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by IsayIsayIsay View Post
                      Remote Major Incident Manager, Data Centre Services. Inside IR35, up to £350 day rate. 3mths. PM me if interested.
                      £350 inside??!?!??!?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X