• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigDataPro
    replied
    If Anyone is interested

Python Data Engineer (Fintech)
    Python, AWS, Airflow, Redshift
    £550 - £600 per day (Outside IR35)
    12 month contract / Remote UK based

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    I was going to say its bad form to include someone's full email address in a post, but he deserves it after the downright insult of emailing you with that rate
    Well I left it in just in case someone did actually want to apply for it, maybe their JSA could do with topping up or some such.

£150 was my very first day rate back in 2005.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Tis tempting to reply: "you're taking the pi$$, Pat."

qh

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    I was going to say its bad form to include someone's full email address in a post, but he deserves it after the downright insult of emailing you with that rate

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Don't all apply at once...

=====
    Dear Ladymuck,
    I am currently working with a healthcare start up business who are looking for 2 Process Analyst for a new programme for work. This will be a 3-month contract paying £150 a day outside of IR35.
    This position will support Care Operations team and drive operational excellence and project management across the entire Care Operations network. A successful candidate will have experience managing large and complex projects and extreme bias for action needed in a startup environment.
    Responsibilities Include:
    • Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for Care Operations team
    • Collect and document the existing business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
    • Collect and document the existing business catalogue for project and process improvement/automation efforts
    • Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
    • Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
    • Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
    • Identify issues and risks
    • Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of care operations management
    • Participate in the problem resolution
    • Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
    If you are interested in this role please feel free to send me your updated CV and I will be happy to discuss the role in more depth.

Patrick Waites <patrick@coltech-consulting.com>

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Pimp on LI looking for a SQL Server Dev

"Exclusive position with an international company who are searching for a T-SQL Developer to join their team remotely on an initial 4 month contract.

We are searching for the following skills / experience: - Excellent experience working with SQL / T-SQL
    - Excellent knowledge of Stored Procedures
    - Excellent experience working on Data Modelling / Manipulation projects
    - Good understanding of Dynamics 365 & FO models is highly desirable
    - Good communication skills are desirable -

Immediately available."

£500pd, outside IR35.

qh

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I don't know if it's been shared before but offpayroll.org.uk have a mailing list of outside IR35 gigs that could be worth signing up to

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Another one via LI

Hi Ladymuck

I'm currently recruiting 3 very urgent inside IR35 contracts for an ISP based in Central London.

Rate £400 - £425 per day.

Roles: 3 x Business Analyst / Process Analyst

These are URGENT contract roles requiring a start no later than 5th Apr

I saw your profile and was seriously impressed! Are you considering new options at all?

If so please send me through the CV and I'll call you ASAP

rick.seivewright@broadgatesearch.com

Rick

Rick Seivewright
    Senior Consultant - Change and Transformation at Broadgate Search

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Just received on LinkedIn

I was hoping you'd like to hear more about this contract opportunity I have.

I am looking for a Business Analyst (x3) with experience of Azure cloud based infrastructure who is keen to be part of a major transformation and business change programme within the insurance / financial services industry. Based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire / North London (remote and very flexible during the pandemic, 1-2 days office based in the future) you'll work as a Business Analyst to support the development of a migration path to Azure.

My client is migrating from on-premise to Azure and so it is expected that you have strong experience of Azure Cloud infrastructure build and migration. As a Business Analyst you will engage with the cloud and network design teams and support the migration by identifying API and business process dependencies.

Rate: upto £450 p/day (inside IR35)

Contract length: 6 months+, extension very possible

James Mills, Eutopia Solutions

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    I am hiring for a number of React engineers. I am looking for rockstars and am looking to pay very good rates. The company is a US based company with a UK presence.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X