• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willendure View Post

In my experience, Indians have a natural aptitude for making things complicated when they should be simple. Seems like a cultural trait.
    They make things complex because that allows them to extract money from it..

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

They make things complex because that allows them to extract money from it..
      they learned bureaucracy from the best.

Comment

After a few busy weeks in September call for my skills (Scala) have dried up.

Comment

Originally posted by willendure View Post

In my experience, Indians have a natural aptitude for making things complicated when they should be simple. Seems like a cultural trait.
          I tend to find the better Indian IT workers have gone out on their own and become contractors or got permanent jobs while the more robotic ones remain with the consultancies. In that respect they aren't much different to anyone else in the industry.

Comment

For those who believe in such things, there are apparently no cranes up in the City of London at the moment for the first time in years. Apparently some take this as a sign the economy isn't doing well (although I am sure WFH is a factor now as well).

Comment

Working...
            X