• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCG IR35Workshop - Bristol monday - anyone going?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCG IR35Workshop - Bristol monday - anyone going?

IR35 Workshop: Staying Ahead Of The Inspector, What You Need To Know | PCG
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Sounds a good one, I would have gone had I'd been around there.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Forwarded this to a couple of contractors who I work with.

Attitude ranged from whats IR35 to nah, not bothered with all that.... :-)
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Good idea, if only for the looks on their faces as they leave the meeting.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

That looks pretty useful, I might go to that actually.

Comment

Originally posted by FRS View Post
            That looks pretty useful, I might go to that actually.
            Be warned. I'll be there. I'm normallhy the guy at the front but the host this time is a lovely lady called Emma, who had blue hair last time we met. Your challenge is to spot me.

Seriously though, we've done this one a couple of times. It's always interesting, always generates questions and I always spot a few people looking like they've been smacked when they realise the stuff they thought they knew is wrong.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Are these recorded anywhere? I'd be interested, but it's too far out from current ClientCo to get to in time.
              And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                Are these recorded anywhere? I'd be interested, but it's too far out from current ClientCo to get to in time.
                No promises, but I may be able to get the slide decks posted on the PCG forums. Keep an eye on the PCG newletters or the main website, these move around the country so there may be one closer to you.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Be warned. I'll be there. I'm normallhy the guy at the front but the host this time is a lovely lady called Emma, who had blue hair last time we met. Your challenge is to spot me.

Seriously though, we've done this one a couple of times. It's always interesting, always generates questions and I always spot a few people looking like they've been smacked when they realise the stuff they thought they knew is wrong.
                  I saw you at the last PCG IR35 conference.. Easy to spot you.....

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm going to try and make that, seems like it will be interesting. I really hope that there is nothing new in it for me though if you catch my drift.
                    "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
                    "See?"

Comment

Working...
                    X