• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Incurring cost in UK company

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GitMaster69 View Post

ok thanks everyone. It's hard to get advice without putting everything on the table, especially when topic keeps deviating to secondary things
    Might need professional advice
    all the best
    Neither of the 2 items I mentioned are secondary - they are literally the first points I picked up as problems and both are very fundamental..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

ok thanks everyone. It's hard to get advice without putting everything on the table, especially when topic keeps deviating to secondary things
      Might need professional advice
      all the best
      You know that you get what you pay for here. Based on what you've said, your plan sounds exceptionally dodgy. No two ways about it, sorry.

Getting professional advice should have been your first port of call, not your last.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Neither of the 2 items I mentioned are secondary - they are literally the first points I picked up as problems and both are very fundamental..
        As is the problem with all the "great idea" threads. At the outset the OP usually just seeks peer approval.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

You know that you get what you pay for here. Based on what you've said, your plan sounds exceptionally dodgy. No two ways about it, sorry.

Getting professional advice should have been your first port of call, not your last.
          Well just to clarify . There's nothing dodgy about my business model and it will generate income by itself. The books would speed things up as I would be able to get finance after first books, not second. But again secondary issue as I can be patient.

Comment

lets see what AI has to say on the topic..
            Is that the same AI that is notorious at getting things wrong unless you provide it with your own model and that has data only to the end of 2021 so has absolutely no idea about any regulatory/financial/budget changes since then?

Comment

Have you asked ChatGPT? It has a ring to it. Guess I have to move with the times
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Have you asked ChatGPT? It has a ring to it. Guess I have to move with the times
                I'm afraid I'm not sure it would be worth your time:

As an artificial intelligence language model, I don't have an accountant or any personal financial information, nor do I have the ability to consult or provide advice on financial matters. However, I can try to answer general questions related to accounting or direct you to relevant resources for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  I did , extensively. Learned a lot
                  you should try.
                  but prefer bing for most scenarios as it’s giving links and sources

Comment

I did , extensively. Learned a lot
                    you should try.
                    but prefer bing for most scenarios as it’s giving links and sources
                    *wibble*

Click image for larger version

Name:	sj43jelsqxb81.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	4259258
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

That's enough now, I think.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X