• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Surely then 2 is the solution to 1?

I see no problem there
    You as well eh?

Comment

Sausage cob (crusty) for lunch, with red sauce

Comment

been sunny all day, now it's approaching beer o'clock it's as black as yer hat up there!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Sausage cob (crusty) for lunch, with red sauce
          Which is as it should be, in accordance with the teachings.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Which is as it should be, in accordance with the teachings.
            No it should be brown sauce with sausages and red sauce with eggs. On bacon you have either depending on how you feel.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              No it should be brown sauce with sausages and red sauce with eggs. On bacon you have either depending on how you feel.
              I don't play by Society's rules

Except the one about which side of the escalator to stand on, of course. Daren't get that wrong

Comment

I don't play by Society's rules

Except the one about which side of the escalator to stand on, of course. Daren't get that wrong
                Yeah you wouldn't be able to cope with the tutting.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Looks very much like Zeity's going to get a bit wet going home since the murrain of beasts seems to have returned.

Unfortunately there are no rainbows.

Comment

Moved some boxes around, such that I can now put the fire on in the living room

I suspect there may be need of it this weekend

And I've deliberately put the boxes in a position where they'll be really annoying, in the hope that this persuades me to sort them out sooner rather than later

FTFY
                    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    If I want the gas fire in the "living room" serviced, I'll have to move 3 3 feet tall piles of dvds & blurays, plus another couple of piles on the hearth.

<Zeity in "where the feck did all this junk come from" mode>
                    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Never works.

You will spend months walking around them.

It's only if you trip over them you will do something.
                    Oh ye of little faith! Four boxes dealt with

Well, three-and-a-half: the last one has clothes in it, and I can only fit half of them in the washing machine at a time.

Though once they're clean, or at least no longer musty, a fair few will be going down the clothes bank.

And of the other three boxes, one was almost empty, and all of them were mainly holding stuff that had been put in there so I could decide what to keep, what to recycle, and what to chuck. Almost all of it is either recycle or chuck, as it turns out, and the keepers are things like stationery that I've bought but never used, so at least it doesn't take up too much room

Comment

If I'm paying attention
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X