• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

Was sunny.

Now raining.

Was calm.

Now windy.

Cold side of coolish.

Train on time at 13 minutes late until it was cancelled. Class 153. Single carriage. Lady driver. Didn't stop.

Train on time at 5 minutes late. Two Carriages. Class 153. Bike & luggage infestation.

Hill steep.

Deluge began halfway up.

Wednesday.

And what is Wednesday? Diamond Day! Off to B&Q in the evening. It makes life worthwhile. Sort of.

Comment

Exercise done.

On the way to do it, it was dark. I saw a cyclist - yep in lycra - without lights. A driver also slowed down because he realised that splashing me with a puddle was not nice.

Meetings to have.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all cobwebs blown away by the overnight wind, now it's clear blue skies and breezy
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Murrain of beasts currently in progress.

Sun's out now.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 13 September 2017, 09:02.

Comment

Made my first foray into mobile app train tickets this morning. Caused by a rude conductor who couldn't sell me one of those new fangled paper banner things as his card machine was borked.

Comment

there's a bright golden haze on the meadow ......................

Comment

Bright and sunny here, but the breeze is very chilly.

Comment

The beeze has warmed up - it's now lovely out there with occasional showers.

Comment

Clouds coming in here
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I think I've found my favourite headline of all time

Back in 1982 I was dealing acid at Jim Morrison’s grave and that’s when I first met Vladimir Putin.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X