• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its steak pie & chips.

Steak pie supplied by our butcher friend so I have high hopes. Chips are from a drinking buddy.

Unfortunately as its a Barleycorn free night no real ale
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exercise done - Some random woman took me for the instructor when she came I looking for something.

Dinner eaten of chicken biryani followed by berries and ice cream.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Local Turkish restaurant with friends from Scotland.

Most of evening was spent chatting to local customers who know mrs eek so not as much time spent with friends as hoped.

Ho hum
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

This evening's entertainment was "Deja Vu" all over again, with Denzel Washington, Jim Caviezel and a portly Val Kilmer.

Deja Vu (2006) - IMDb

It was preceded by S3E8 of "Fargo".

Which is hotting up at last.

And getting stranger by the moment.

I'm expecting to see Morgan Freeman in it shortly, D.V. as it were.

Oh, and it's pouring with nice windy drizzle at the moment, giving that really really soaking wet in five steps effect.

Lovely.

Comment

Just had a very nice sundowners picnic at the top of a hill with a couple of friends. TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's film was John Wick, which is about a widower who likes dogs

Good to see a couple of familiar faces from The Wire in there.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

I awoke on the stroke of seven, despite not having set an alarm. The call of the bins is strong

Bit grey outside then, but mild; and now the sun is starting to break through, though supposedly it won't get too warm before rain arrives tonight

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Wet and windy here, and it's not all down to the lentil <pffffft> soup.

Ho hum.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X