• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    They do a very cheap on site massage - I am booked in for an hour at 10am.
    Don't tell NLyUK who you are when you get in the room it won't be a happy ending!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just saw a lady try and walk into the path of a rather large London red double decker bus.

I can only conclude she is deaf as well as of limited vision. Oddly she didn't have a white stick or a guide dog and wasn't accompanied.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Just saw a lady try and walk into the path of a rather large London red double decker bus.

I can only conclude she is deaf as well as of limited vision. Oddly she didn't have a white stick or a guide dog and wasn't accompanied.
        Its very common. Every morning between 2 and 10 people attempt to throw themselves under my wheels.

Yesterday one of them walked into me! Just leapt out in front.

She is lucky it was a bus driver rather than an uber driver.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Its very common. Every morning between 2 and 10 people attempt to throw themselves under my wheels.

Yesterday one of them walked into me! Just leapt out in front.

She is lucky it was a bus driver rather than an uber driver.
          I've had a few people try and throw themselves under my car wheels.

They obviously presume from the fact that modern cars can stop quickly all other vehicles can.

I did see a lorry do an emergency stop a few weeks back. Luckily for everyone and the foolish guy who crossed infront a of it, it had only started moving.

Comment

Lunch is a quinoa, pistachio and almond salad courtesy of Sainsburys. It tastes disgusting.

I think I will eat some of the pork pies I brought instead.

Comment

wholemeal bread with left over roast chicken, mayo, salt + pepper
              walkers lights ready salter.
              Lilt zero
              and I should have had a banana but I went and got a slice of victoria sponge

Comment

Soup followed by penne bolognese with soda zitron
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sausage & Bacon baguette from the corner shop washed down with a pint (of semi skimmed milk).
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Petrol station lunch day, it being the midpoint of this week's stint. When I filled the car up, it came to exactly £30, which as we all know from experience would be impossible to achieve if one tried to do it

Cold sausages and some orange juice for me

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Soup followed by penne bolognese with soda zitron
                      Now on champagne in the airport lounge (Austrian Air rather than Air France as that's who the flight is with). Reviews of the lounge in Vienna in comparison to Paris CDG will follow later...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X