• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This evening's entertainment was provided by "The Blue Max", starring the A team's George Peppard, James Mason, and Ursula Undress.

It was very long at 150 mins including the obligatory Intermission, but shortened by the deft use of the FF button during the tedious bedroom scenes.

It's many years since I saw it last.

It was ok in its way, with lots of flying scenes and such like.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Sunday afternoon shop done.

Today's bargains included 5 strawberry jam doughnuts, a bit of dorset brie, some cheese & onion little roll thingies and a bit lump of turkey that's been bifurcated into more managable pieces, one of which will do for next Sunday's lunch, assuming I survive the fecking wedding next Saturday without killing someone.

In addition, the new door from B&Q should be stored flat & there's nowhere in ZeityTowers where such a thing is achievable.

All this week's vaccing is done & if I could be arsed I'd do some dusting.

But being replete with 3 of the 5 jam doughnuts, some of the brie, and a couple of those cheesy thingie, I find that arsedness seems to have departed from hence to thence.

Oh, and my neck is giving me gyp again, with added shoulder pains, so even thinking about doing that door is out of the question.
      with a little bit of luck NLYUK will offer you a rubdown, apparently they come with a 'happy ending' I suppose that means your neck & shoulder muscles will be relaxed...
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Been rather sleepy this evening after a couple of glasses of red wine with dinner, so no televisual entertainment

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Very sunny in London

Comment

At least Monday is just about bearable. Due to MOnday links. Hopefully not too much about bottoms today.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start here

Comment

Morning permies
                  We had blue skies in Donegal yesterday, and this morning the sea is dead calm, with only light cloud. These are two things I have never experienced in the North West of Ireland before.
                  Saw some seal pups yesterday near Fanad head. Today we're heading further west, once I can drag myself out of bed.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

Sunny again.

Only 24.5 deg C in office.

Comment

ommm...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X