• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    My trend isn't downwards but at least it's not terribly upwards at the moment.

I seem to have developed a taste for port.

And advocat.

Both being sweet.

It's quite troubling.
    You are getting old.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Fecking client systems.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        It was old men I was moaning about.

Old women see a "bargain" and you best not be in the way.
        SueEllen moans for old men
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Mrs BP back today.

How do you tell when your wife is away from home? The sex is the same but the washing up piles up....

you taught the pillow to go on top? Good effort!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My trend isn't downwards but at least it's not terribly upwards at the moment.

I seem to have developed a taste for port.

And advocat.

Both being sweet.

It's quite troubling.
            I'm going through one of my periodic phases of not eating much chocolate, which helps

Comment

I don't eat much chocolate.

I seem to eat a lot of veg though, but I'd be surprised if there's a vast number of calories in those, apart from the spuds.

And since last summer's stopping of the milk from the milkperson, I don't make much in the way of sweets which has reduced the sugar even more.

Must be doing sommat wrong since I'm heavier than I've ever been.

Comment

Chap's just been talking about the drugs regime we had in this country before the fecking septics stuck their "war on drugs" oar in, back in the 60s.

Comment

I don't eat much chocolate.

I seem to eat a lot of veg though, but I'd be surprised if there's a vast number of calories in those, apart from the spuds.

And since last summer's stopping of the milk from the milkperson, I don't make much in the way of sweets which has reduced the sugar even more.

Must be doing sommat wrong since I'm heavier than I've ever been.
                  Not walking enough?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Not walking enough?
                    20 mins to station in neath.

12 minutes stagger up hill in Swansea at limit of ability to breathe towards the end.

10 min stagger downhill to station in Swansea.

20 minute walk home.

That's an hour a day.

I generally stand in the train on the way to work.

Due to the higher level of cleaning, I sit on the way home in the Class 43/Class 175.

I suspect that being sat on my arse all day isn't overly good for me, when moving labs etc. I tend to achieve an impressive weight loss, this being the last time I was under 13 stone, at 12 stone 10.

Google reckons it's 16 minutes from here to the station, which reduces the walking time to about 50 mins/day, which is still pretty good.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 31 March 2017, 17:43.

Comment

20 mins to station in neath.

12 minutes stagger up hill in Swansea at limit of ability to breathe towards the end.

10 min stagger downhill to station in Swansea.

20 minute walk home.

That's an hour a day.

I generally stand in the train on the way to work.

Due to the higher level of cleaning, I sit on the way home in the Class 43/Class 175.

I suspect that being sat on my arse all day isn't overly good for me, when moving labs etc. I tend to achieve an impressive weight loss, this being the last time I was under 13 stone, at 12 stone 10.

Google reckons it's 16 minutes from here to the station, which reduces the walking time to about 50 mins/day, which is still pretty good.
                      Guess you are just going to have to take up weight lifting.

Comment

Working...
                      X