• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?

OK so I'm a 43-year old contrator, non too good with the ladies, with little success in the past.
    She's a facebook friend who I know because she boned a mate of mine (who has a flat and she is a cleaner).
    She has mental health problems. And only lost her virginity 2 years ago aged 28 (to him).
    I've already got her half naked, and I'm gagging for it. Should I?

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    OK so I'm a 43-year old contrator, non too good with the ladies, with little success in the past.
    She's a facebook friend who I know because she boned a mate of mine (who has a flat and she is a cleaner).
    She has mental health problems. And only lost her virginity 2 years ago aged 28 (to him).
    <Hold KP by shoulders and shake him violently>
    Kent! KENT! Wake up! Wake up!
    </Hold KP by shoulders and shake him violently>

Comment

Autistic woman banned from having sex in latest Court of Protection case - Telegraph

No.

Comment

Go and find a prostitute.
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post

Go and find a prostitute.
          Er I think that's one of her other jobs...

Comment

oh dear

walk away
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              oh dear

walk away
              But she's not charging anything..

Comment

1000+ posts and then this.

You know the answer... Get yourself a bombay bad boy and a packet of mansize kleenex.

Comment

look knobrot.

if you do. you'll regret it for the rest of your life
                  if you dont. you'll regret it for the rest of your life

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You are <any number of regular posters on this board>, AICMFP.
                    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                    X