• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    OK so I'm a 43-year old contrator, non too good with the ladies, with little success in the past.
    She's a facebook friend who I know because she boned a mate of mine (who has a flat and she is a cleaner).
    She has mental health problems. And only lost her virginity 2 years ago aged 28 (to him).
    I've already got her half naked, and I'm gagging for it. Should I?
    Listen cock-rot, I'm on a flounce and I'm breaking silence here.

Yes

Although do make a donation to a mental health charity of your choice afterwards. This bit is essential.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
      You are <any number of regular posters on this board>, AICMFP.
      Actually forget this, it seems judging by the responses so far, the posters I am thinking of would generally not even bother posting to ask before jumping nut-deep into this one.
      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        1000+ posts and then this.

You know the answer... Get yourself a bombay bad boy and a packet of mansize kleenex.
        WHS! From left-field, without notice or warning bursts KentPhilip. The usually mild-mannered 43-year old contrator - "non too good with the ladies", yet seemingly normal (well, CUK normal) bursts from the crowd with his trousers round his ankles clutching a semi-naked mentally unstable potential prostitute and asks the congregation for advice. Winner!

As DP said, you are going to regret it either way Is she called L*** by any chance? If so make sure she hasn't got a camera handy...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Listen cock-rot, I'm on a flounce and I'm breaking silence here.

Yes

Although do make a donation to a mental health charity of your choice afterwards. This bit is essential.
          I thought shagging her would be his way of helping those with mental health issues
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

OK so I'm a 43-year old contrator, non too good with the ladies, with little success in the past.
            She's a facebook friend who I know because she boned a mate of mine (who has a flat and she is a cleaner).
            She has mental health problems. And only lost her virginity 2 years ago aged 28 (to him).
            And I think I can see why. Jeez
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              And I think I can see why. Jeez
              we shouldn't really laugh.
              It's just gobsmacking that someone would post their innermost thoughts on a web-thing. site
              in front of strangers as well.
              But if there are any women out there who like to be wee'ed on

givvus a call.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I thought shagging her would be his way of helping those with mental health issues
                Well this thought did cross my mind..

Every little helps

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  we shouldn't really laugh.
                  It's just gobsmacking that someone would post their innermost thoughts on a web-thing. site
                  in front of strangers as well.
                  But if there are any women out there who like to be wee'ed on

givvus a call.

Well I have had 4 pints of Fosters...

And you're not strangers, you're my bosem buddies!

Comment

Well I have had 4 pints of Fosters...

And you're not strangers, you're my bosem buddies!
                    I have pm'ed you
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'm good with the ladies. Tell you what, as a favour, you can sub-contract this job out to me if you like.
                      Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Working...
                      X