• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have pm'ed you
    Got your message EO

And the answer is: 10 1/2 inches..

I'm getting worried now that this thread, plus my account, are about to be deleted.
    Why did I drink so much on a weeknight?

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
      I'm good with the ladies. Tell you what, as a favour, you can sub-contract this job out to me if you like.
      Sure.

With my "agency" markup the charge is £500/hour, and you can't reclaim the VAT

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        Got your message EO

I'm getting worried now that this thread, plus my account, are about to be deleted.
        thats ok. its a good thread and you havn't embarrassed yourself, it's a lesson we all learn

nothing in the world is more overrated than a bad sh@g
        nothing in the world is more underrated than a good hard sh1te

in my very honest o fkng pinion

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          thats ok. its a good thread and you havn't embarrassed yourself, it's a lesson we all learn

nothing in the world is more overrated than a bad sh@g
          nothing in the world is more underrated than a good hard sh1te

in my very honest o fkng pinion

Well that makes a change!

Nighty night..

Comment

Sure.

With my "agency" markup the charge is £500/hour, and you can't reclaim the VAT
            Coolio. I'll pass you my sortcode/account number later for your payments
            Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

OK so I'm a 43-year old contrator, non too good with the ladies, with little success in the past.
              She's a facebook friend who I know because she boned a mate of mine (who has a flat and she is a cleaner).
              She has mental health problems. And only lost her virginity 2 years ago aged 28 (to him).
              I've already got her half naked, and I'm gagging for it. Should I?
              It's just as well she has her own flat.

You might find that your Mum won't allow you to have a girl stay overnight (what with the noise and the sheets and all), and you're going to find it a bit of a tight squeeze sharing a single bed...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Got your message EO

You actually think that I'm going stop this from seeing the sober light of day?

Dream on
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

cool

<resume flounce>

<glug glug glug>
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

OK so I'm a 43-year old contrator, non too good with the ladies, with little success in the past.
                    She's a facebook friend who I know because she boned a mate of mine (who has a flat and she is a cleaner).
                    She has mental health problems. And only lost her virginity 2 years ago aged 28 (to him).
                    I've already got her half naked, and I'm gagging for it. Should I?
                    lets have the facebook link to pass judgement on a ex 28 year old virgin
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      You actually think that I'm going stop this from seeing the sober light of day?

Dream on

Comment

Working...
                      X