• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Well I have had 4 pints of Fosters...

And you're not strangers, you're my bosem buddies!
    Says Half Gallon Harry
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Mornng Cojak.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        It's just as well she has her own flat.

You might find that your Mum won't allow you to have a girl stay overnight (what with the noise and the sheets and all), and you're going to find it a bit of a tight squeeze sharing a single bed...
        Sharing a single bed can be nice and cosy.

Er, hang on, haven't done that since my college days, when I was as thin as a rake.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I've already got her half naked, and I'm gagging for it. Should I?
          You stopped halfway to post on cuk?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            lets have the facebook link to pass judgement on a ex 28 year old virgin
            I don't think KPs gonna be too fussy.

Comment

OK so I'm a 43-year old contrator, non too good with the ladies, with little success in the past.
              She's a facebook friend who I know because she boned a mate of mine (who has a flat and she is a cleaner).
              She has mental health problems. And only lost her virginity 2 years ago aged 28 (to him).
              I've already got her half naked, and I'm gagging for it. Should I?
              Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              1000+ posts and then this.

You know the answer... Get yourself a bombay bad boy and a packet of mansize kleenex.
              WHS.

Remember playing mousetrap as a kid? You'd set up the contraption, and be moving your mice round the circle at the end waiting for your opponent to land on the cheese. Before they got there, someone would breathe too heavily, and it would trigger early. An early lesson in the frustrations of premature firing. A timely bad boy will minimize the risk.
              Last edited by mudskipper; 9 February 2012, 07:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                1000+ posts and then this.

You know the answer... Get yourself a bombay bad boy and a packet of mansize kleenex.
                Er, not a good idea, ended up in A&E...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  It's just as well she has her own flat.

You might find that your Mum won't allow you to have a girl stay overnight (what with the noise and the sheets and all), and you're going to find it a bit of a tight squeeze sharing a single bed...
                  It's no wonder he can't get a woman if won't cut the apron strings.

I think we've finally located AndyW and his Mum. I claim my unpleasantness to the value of £5.

Comment

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

This thread has "Contractor IT site involved in rape case" written all over it.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X