• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    What's wrong with calling it "rumpy pumpy"

It's in the Urban Dictionary:

Urban Dictionary: Rumpy Pumpy

Although definitions 5. and 6. don't apply to me.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Could be. But it was after the rumpy pumpy that she especially got nattering. I was lying there exhausted and completely unable to defend myself against this barrage of verbalism.

I think condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs..
    Good signature quote - I will steal it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I think the ladies (like Mary Poppins) would prefer it is you said "storm the gates of my gf's love palace with my purple headed battering ram".

I prefer to launch the wobbly warhead

or slip her a crippler

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

I think the ladies (like Mary Poppins) would prefer it is you said "storm the gates of my gf's love palace with my purple headed battering ram".

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I hope AtW is taking notes. He's going to have to lose his cherry sometime too.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Maybe she was trying to drown out the voices in her head shouting "YOU JUST HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN WHO CALLS IT RUMPY PUMPY! RUN!"
    Im sure KentPhillip is a wind up. Surely ur not real?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    The door policy on this site *has* to change.
    Indeed.

Question 1 - are you intelligent? You have to say to get to question 2.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Rumpy pumpy? Is it just me or has he turned into Wilmslow? If he starts calling her a bunny then I call sockie.
    The door policy on this site *has* to change.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

I'll petition admin tomorrow to make you honourary Wilmslow!
    Noooooo!!

lol

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Ah I could never hope to raise my account to the lofty heights (or depths) of Wilmslow; all I could ever hope to offer is a tribute to the great man.

I'll petition admin tomorrow to make you honourary Wilmslow!

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Rumpy pumpy? Is it just me or has he turned into Wilmslow? If he starts calling her a bunny then I call sockie.
    Ah I could never hope to raise my account to the lofty heights (or depths) of Wilmslow; all I could ever hope to offer is a tribute to the great man.

A Macclesfield, or a Stockport, if you will..

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

I know that loads of contractors work from home.

I'm starting to think that some office cleaners should as well

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Could be. But it was after the rumpy pumpy that she especially got nattering. I was lying there exhausted and completely unable to defend myself against this barrage of verbalism.

I think condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs..
    Maybe she was trying to drown out the voices in her head shouting "YOU JUST HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN WHO CALLS IT RUMPY PUMPY! RUN!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X