• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the good lady again at the weekend.
    I don't know about you. But do you find that women talk quite a lot? My one doesn't seem to be able to stop!

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      Saw the good lady again at the weekend.
      I don't know about you. But do you find that women talk quite a lot? My one doesn't seem to be able to stop!
      Personally I have found its quite random - some men talk alot too. The question is do you find what she says interesting? Maybe she wants you to kiss her to shut her up?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Personally I have found its quite random - some men talk alot too. The question is do you find what she says interesting? Maybe she wants you to kiss her to shut her up?
        Could be. But it was after the rumpy pumpy that she especially got nattering. I was lying there exhausted and completely unable to defend myself against this barrage of verbalism.

I think condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs..

Comment

Looks like your dad only had earplugs

Comment

Could be. But it was after the rumpy pumpy that she especially got nattering. I was lying there exhausted and completely unable to defend myself against this barrage of verbalism.

Maybe she was trying to drown out the voices in her head shouting "YOU JUST HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN WHO CALLS IT RUMPY PUMPY! RUN!"
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I know that loads of contractors work from home.

I'm starting to think that some office cleaners should as well

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Rumpy pumpy? Is it just me or has he turned into Wilmslow? If he starts calling her a bunny then I call sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Rumpy pumpy? Is it just me or has he turned into Wilmslow? If he starts calling her a bunny then I call sockie.
                  Ah I could never hope to raise my account to the lofty heights (or depths) of Wilmslow; all I could ever hope to offer is a tribute to the great man.

A Macclesfield, or a Stockport, if you will..

Comment

Ah I could never hope to raise my account to the lofty heights (or depths) of Wilmslow; all I could ever hope to offer is a tribute to the great man.

I'll petition admin tomorrow to make you honourary Wilmslow!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I'll petition admin tomorrow to make you honourary Wilmslow!
                      Noooooo!!

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X