• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She's a cleaner, I'm a virgin (almost), she's offering it on a plate. Should I?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    If I may point out: Worthless without pictures.
    What am I s'posed to do, whip a camera out mid coitus?

Comment

Check yer saus for spots over the next week or so, and if you have any itching, get straight to the STD clinic.
      It's unlikely that you have anything really serious, probaly less than 50/50. It's also unlikely that you got aids, unless there was a bit of 'brown hatting' involved.

anyway, have a nice day.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Yer but did your Mum mind moving over the other side of the bed while you did it?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          Yer but did your Mum mind moving over the other side of the bed while you did it?
          She was giving me marks out of 10 to the both of us. The lady got an 8; I won't say what she gave me.

On a point of order, why is the entry point so low on a woman? you've got to get her legs up a bit to reach the right angle. ..which does, I suppose, give you a damn fine view

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            It's also unlikely that you got aids, unless there was a bit of 'brown hatting' involved.

I got her a box of chocolates to say thanks. They're brown. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              I got her a box of chocolates to say thanks. They're brown. Does that count?
              You smoothie.

Now that you are up-and-running, stop yapping about it to us and get busy.

You've got some catching-up to do...enjoy it!

Comment

Would have been better with the crescendo sounding upon coitus ejaculus. Hallelujah...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Would have been better with the crescendo sounding upon coitus ejaculus. Hallelujah...
                  Well it does happen at 12 seconds, so in my case it does !!

Comment

Anyway, let's help the guy out with a few handy hints and tips to send him on his way.

Q. "you've got to get her legs up a bit to reach the right angle"

A. Leave more slack in the ropes next time; it's not as good if you just 'X' her out flat.

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
                      Anyway, let's help the guy out with a few handy hints and tips to send him on his way.

Q. "you've got to get her legs up a bit to reach the right angle"

A. Leave more slack in the ropes next time; it's not as good if you just 'X' her out flat.
                      Take her from behind like a pro, with hands placed behind head.

Comment

Working...
                      X