• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    So leave and either set up your own Ltd or go with a better umbrella company.
    Of course that is exactly what I will have to do. However according to Capita they have £3360 of my money that they were paid on the 22/03/2014, I do not intend to be robbed!

Comment

See you in 10 days!

So I guess Compusoure really does read this forum -

"Maria
      11:47 (1 minute ago)

to me
      Hi Adam

We would like to express our sincerest apology for the problem you have experience with your payments

The accounting department will place a trace on your missing payment, this will take 10 working days.

Kind regards"
      Last edited by administrator; 2 April 2014, 14:17. Reason: Removed surname

Comment

Originally posted by adamretter View Post
        So I guess Compusoure really does read this forum -

"Maria
        11:47 (1 minute ago)

to me
        Hi Adam

We would like to express our sincerest apology for the problem you have experience with your payments

The accounting department will place a trace on your missing payment, this will take 10 working days.

Kind regards"
        10 days?????
        Last edited by administrator; 2 April 2014, 14:17. Reason: Remove surname
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

No longer at Compusource

Hi Guys

I have come across this thread after receiving a call from an agency regarding the current situation surrounding Compusource.

I stopped working for Compusource on Monday 3rd February 2014 and am now with a new employer “JMK Group UK” who are also an Umbrella payroll service provider.
          If you have received any email responses from goutham"@"Compusource."co.uk" on or after Monday 3rd February, I can assure you that they have not come from myself.

If you would like my help getting in contact with Compusource, you can contact me at JMK Group UK. I am more than happy to try and assist you, although all the contact information I have for them seems to already be available within the thread.

Kind Regards,
          Goutham

Comment

Of course that is exactly what I will have to do. However according to Capita they have £3360 of my money that they were paid on the 22/03/2014, I do not intend to be robbed!
            Have you advised Capita of the problems that you are having? They are in a far better position to get tough with the umbrella company than you are

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
              Have you advised Capita of the problems that you are having? They are in a far better position to get tough with the umbrella company than you are
              Yes I have advised Capita, but I do not think they can do much about it.

Comment

If they have a contract to pay the umbrella company, then they need to pay the umbrella company.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If they have paid the umbrella company they can demand that the money be returned to them and reissued to another umbrella company of your choice - if they haven't paid then that's a different issue but they would still be the ones to contact

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulder View Post
                    Hi Ronan,

I was the same apart from it was the whole month of January and all of my pension payments.
                    I receive a payslip for my Jan pay but no money until March!
                    Goutham Birdy was my contact.

Goutham AT compusource DOT co.uk
                    01895 703 800

Send them an e-mail giving them a week to pay up the money that they owe you, and let them that if you don't pay up, you will use the Money Claim (https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk) service in order to claim the money that you are owed, and let you will claim the 8% interest (calculations per the website) that you are owed on the overdue cash.

Regards
                    Guess what, I've tried to send my finaly email to let them know that I will make a Money Claim, and all of the emails have bounced. The error message says that the Compusource emails no longer exist. This includes Reena, Maria, and Goutham.

I rang up Goutham directly and he is definitely working with another umbrella company now. He has no other contact within Compusource aside from the phone number on their website. This number is useless and in the last 4 months of me chasing this every 2nd day, I've only managed to get a hold of somebody twice. Each time they give me the excuse that they will send an email to Accounts and get back to me. Which they never do. There dont even have internal contacts and insisted email was the only way to chase.

Mulder, how is that Money Claim going? At what stage is it on now. I am considering pursuing this path.

Regards,
                    Ronan

Comment

No email - updated website!

Originally posted by bripz View Post
                      Guess what, I've tried to send my finally email to let them know that I will make a Money Claim, and all of the emails have bounced. The error message says that the Compusource emails no longer exist. This includes Reena, Maria, and Goutham.

Regards,
                      Ronan
                      Likewise I just tried to email them, and got a bounce-back saying that the mailbox for maria no longer exists for the domain compusource.co.uk. I will try to phone them tomorrow, and if I cannot get through it seems I will have to pay a visit to them again. **sigh**

I do note that they have updated their website since this time last week, so obviously someone is still there and paying for something! As part of their website update, they have changed their Head Office address from "Lakeside House, 1 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park East, Uxbridge, UB11 1BD" to "Unit 7, Brook Business Centre, Cowley Mill Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2FX".

I also note that they have had an 'administrator' of this site, remove their email addresses from my previous posts. *sigh*
                      Last edited by adamretter; 10 April 2014, 14:48. Reason: Change of address

Comment

Working...
                      X