• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly worried now...

This is not what I wanted to hear.
    Excellium were fine.
    Time to consider my options...

I shall be watching this thread with interest and not a little unease...

Thank you everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by HDogg View Post
      This is not what I wanted to hear.
      Excellium were fine.
      Are you with Compusource? And if so, have they been paying you?

Comment

Originally posted by bripz View Post
        Guess what, I've tried to send my finaly email to let them know that I will make a Money Claim, and all of the emails have bounced. The error message says that the Compusource emails no longer exist. This includes Reena, Maria, and Goutham.

I rang up Goutham directly and he is definitely working with another umbrella company now. He has no other contact within Compusource aside from the phone number on their website. This number is useless and in the last 4 months of me chasing this every 2nd day, I've only managed to get a hold of somebody twice. Each time they give me the excuse that they will send an email to Accounts and get back to me. Which they never do. There dont even have internal contacts and insisted email was the only way to chase.

Mulder, how is that Money Claim going? At what stage is it on now. I am considering pursuing this path.

Regards,
        Ronan
        Hi,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.
        I was semi lucky in that they seem to ignore the Money Claim*, they admitted they got it and paid up within the initial response time, but they didn't respond via the Money Claim route. So I acknowledged the funds received and have issued a warrant for the interest due & court fees but no response to that.

*Though given your experience I believe I wouldnt have got my pension payments or missing payments without following that route.

I don't have any contact details other than the e-mails or phone numbers that you no doubt have.

Regards,

Alastair

Comment

Originally posted by adamretter View Post
          Are you with Compusource? And if so, have they been paying you?
          Yes, FWIW.
          Last payslip was dated 21-mar-2014 but no funds credited to my account so far.
          I think I shall have to go and see them.
          I can feel myself getting really angry with myself for having let this drag on so long...

Comment

also Not paid since Feb!!

Add me to the list...
            I too am struggling to be paid by Compusource for 2 invoices for Feb & March. I asked my agency to stop paying Compusource as I am now pretty certain I will lose these as well.

They have sent me end of the year printed P60 and my last payslip in the mail, so something still is working, but no reply to any emails and phone is not picking up as per everyone's experience.

last I heard from Maria via email that the accounts has confirmed to pay both of my invoices by Wednesday 9th, but as per today (friday 11th) nothing in my account!!

My experience is pretty much same as others in this forum...Gotham gone, Maria email saying 10 days to trace, then saying will be paid by the 9th + no futher relies to any of the emails by Maria or Reena and no one picking the phone up.

I am now considering the Moneyclaim route, as I dont see any other options. I anyone got any ideas please let me know.

Cheers
            Ram

Comment

Hi all,

Unfortunately it is pretty much confirmed that Compusource are liquidating, with all our unpaid wages!

My client has told me as much, saying that a number of contractors are trying to chase money. Legal proceedings will be beginning against them.

Utterfly utterly furious. Cannot afford to lose money. None of us can.

Comment

need name & address for Moneyclaim

I have tried to start the Moneyclaim, but it says it needs exact name & address! does anyone know what it is or how we can get it?

very pissed off with the situation! My current agency says they can't release my other payments owed to me until Compusource acknowledge termination of contract so I go with another umbrella or LTD.

Regards,
                Ram

Comment

Originally posted by Ramedam View Post
                  I have tried to start the Moneyclaim, but it says it needs exact name & address! does anyone know what it is or how we can get it?

very pissed off with the situation! My current agency says they can't release my other payments owed to me until Compusource acknowledge termination of contract so I go with another umbrella or LTD.

Regards,
                  Ram
                  Can't you demonstrate they are in breach so you can terminate it immediately? Or fire off a mail to whatever mail isn't answering saying you give notice immediately and consider lack of response as acceptance of your immediate termination and then you are out of contract?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No longer at Compusource

Hi Guys,

I've been reading a few of your updates and am really sorry to hear that more of you are having issues surrounding payments.

A few of you have got in contact with me and hopefully the information I have provided has helped out in some way even though you probably have the majority of information from the forum.

As mentioned before, I am now working at JMK Group UK and you will be able to find our contact details online if you need to get in contact with me.

Regards
                    Goutham

Comment

Compusource, anyone?

Hello all. I'm another victim of the Compusource scam so commiserations all round. So much for their claimed 'integrity'' hey? A few things in response to earlier posts: MoneyClaim is a government bureau but, like your road tax, its not free. You'll need to stump up between £30 and £200+ (dependent on the size of your loss) before they'll start processing your claim (I presume there's no guarantee of a positive outcome either, not researched this for sure, happy to be corrected). Hopefully I won't lose my house and kids at the end of this horrible episode. Last (for the moment): a few colleagues and I are signing up with a company called <mod snip>. They offered me reassuring and helpful advise the other day (and even answered the phone) so I'm relatively hopeful of not being ripped off here.
                      Last edited by Mick Barry; 17 April 2014, 15:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X