• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also a Compusource casualty. I contacted HMRC this morning about the P60s and they were less than helpful. But the upshot was that they are unable to confirm the amount of tax paid until June and any updates to the P60 have to be done by Compusource. When I explained that we could not contact them they said I would need to write to HMRC at an address in Liverpool and it would take 5 weeks minimum to get a reply.

Comment

moneyclaim

Guys, anyone know the 'name' and 'address' details that need to be entered on the Moneyclaim online form? It mentions, it needs exact details.

Mulder, could you advice what you put as the name and address on the Moneyclaim form please.

if Compusource is going into liquidation, how can we find the details? I.e Who is the liquidator and how can he/she be contacted?

I am in a pickle! My contract ended and have been without funds for the last 3 month.

Cheers
      Ram

Comment

Here's a clue

Not sure if it's of any use but I hope it helps you guys Here

Scroll down the list until you see the name you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Barry View Post
          Hello all. I'm another victim of the Compusource scam so commiserations all round. Theres only cold comfort knowing others have been fleeced by these crooks. So much for their claimed 'integrity'' hey? A few things in response to earlier posts: MoneyClaim is a government bureau but, like your road tax, its not free. You'll need to stump up between £30 and £200+ (dependent on the size of your loss) before they'll start processing your claim (I presume there's no guarantee of a positive outcome either, not researched this for sure, happy to be corrected). Hopefully I won't lose my house and kids at the end of this horrible episode. Last (for the moment): a few colleagues and I are signing up with a company called <mod snip>. They offered me reassuring and helpful advise the other day (and even answered the phone) so I'm relatively hopeful of not being ripped off here (but maybe the whole umbrella industry is run by fly-by-night chancers, who knows?). Ripped off once - shame on you; ripped off twice - shame on me...
          As I have said time and again unless you want yet another link in the chain p!ssin your money up the wall go limited, the only way you are in charge of your own financial affairs, I wouldn't trust any umbrella with the exception of a couple of the big ones.

Comment

I thought I had posted this yesterday...maybe that version of it is still awaiting Moderator approval, so I apologise for any nuisance-like repeat posting...

I spent Friday morning driving around Uxbridge to the three addresses I have had for them.
            First place, where I signed up with Excellium in person, June 2011. This is the registered address of alljobs.co.uk if you want to check it out online...I knew they had left there a while back but thought it worth a visit as I was in the area. They remembered the name but had no contact details and recommended that I contact Revenue and Customs.
            Second place, vine st, was last used by a property company which also seems to have met a demise. See below...
            Finally, 1 Fuzeground Way, Stockley Park East, Uxbridge. As posted elsewhere, a Regus-operated rental office.
            That address will probably get snipped, so pm me if you need it.
            Also, as posted elsewhere, the board in reception showed that the company was called alljobs.co.uk
            The staff were very sympathetic, after all they might not get their rent paid...
            Compusource haven't been seen all week, so I left my details in case they turn up sometime.
            I've received my 21-mar-14 printed payslip in the post from Uxbridge, dated 7th April, along with a 2013/14 P60.
            HMRC asked me to send copies of all my P60s to them to ensure that their records are up to date. Strangely, they didn't have a record of an end-of-year certificate for last FY...
            I have raised a crime number at ActionFraud, but realistically they don't expect to get very far. That's fair enough.
            I've asked my agency, and they have agreed, to make no more payments to Compusource. On the plus side, they say that if Compusource are liquidated, they may be able to pay me the money that had been paid out...I have no idea how that works!
            We're all in this together...
            Interestingly, AllJobs Ltd, if you run it through that CompanyCheck site in an earlier post, is registered at detective house, with the same address as Excellium had. And the property company that used to be at vine st was called Home Detective Ltd...

Comment

Originally posted by HDogg View Post
              I thought I had posted this yesterday...maybe that version of it is still awaiting Moderator approval, so I apologise for any nuisance-like repeat posting...

I spent Friday morning driving around Uxbridge to the three addresses I have had for them.
              First place, where I signed up with Excellium in person, June 2011. This is the registered address of alljobs.co.uk if you want to check it out online...I knew they had left there a while back but thought it worth a visit as I was in the area. They remembered the name but had no contact details and recommended that I contact Revenue and Customs.
              Second place, vine st, was last used by a property company which also seems to have met a demise. See below...
              Finally, 1 Fuzeground Way, Stockley Park East, Uxbridge. As posted elsewhere, a Regus-operated rental office.
              That address will probably get snipped, so pm me if you need it.
              Also, as posted elsewhere, the board in reception showed that the company was called alljobs.co.uk
              The staff were very sympathetic, after all they might not get their rent paid...
              Compusource haven't been seen all week, so I left my details in case they turn up sometime.
              I've received my 21-mar-14 printed payslip in the post from Uxbridge, dated 7th April, along with a 2013/14 P60.
              HMRC asked me to send copies of all my P60s to them to ensure that their records are up to date. Strangely, they didn't have a record of an end-of-year certificate for last FY...
              I have raised a crime number at ActionFraud, but realistically they don't expect to get very far. That's fair enough.
              I've asked my agency, and they have agreed, to make no more payments to Compusource. On the plus side, they say that if Compusource are liquidated, they may be able to pay me the money that had been paid out...I have no idea how that works!
              We're all in this together...
              Interestingly, AllJobs Ltd, if you run it through that CompanyCheck site in an earlier post, is registered at detective house, with the same address as Excellium had. And the property company that used to be at vine st was called Home Detective Ltd...
              Check your PMs

Comment

Originally posted by HDogg View Post
                Have you been to the addresses listed in North London as the registered company addresses? i.e. The Firs?

I wonder, because I was thinking of visiting Uxbridge next week, as that will be the end of the period they said they would need to investigate and resolve my payments with their "accounts department". If I had no luck there I was going to head to North London to try and find someone that knows what is happening.

If anyone else in the same situation would like to accompany me to North London, I will be driving there from West London and can pick-up/drop-off en-route...
                Last edited by adamretter; 13 April 2014, 12:25.

Comment

Resources

I am going to start collecting here resources that may help those effected by Compusource pursue them for the pay that they are owed:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/...s_your_pay.pdf

What are your rights when employers don't pay up? | Money | theguardian.com

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1996/18/part/II

Details of the procedure to follow. Letter -> Grievance -> Pre-claim conciliation / Employment Tribunal.
                  http://www.synthetix-ec2.com/clients...tml?label=ob65

Also it seems that Small Claims Court may be an option...
                  Last edited by adamretter; 14 April 2014, 12:45.

Comment

If you want to dig further guys, the website domain is registered to the same (private) address as the company's registered office: simple job to look on the land registry and get the name of the property owner.

Company Details (obtained from Companies House)

Name & Registered Office:
                    COMPUSOURCE LIMITED
                    35 FIRS AVENUE
                    LONDON
                    UNITED KINGDOM
                    N11 3NE
                    Company No. 07723428

Date of Incorporation: 01/08/2011

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
                    Company Type: Private Limited Company
                    Nature of Business (SIC):
                    69202 - Bookkeeping activities
                    Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
                    Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2012 (DORMANT)
                    Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2014
                    Last Return Made Up To: 01/05/2013
                    Next Return Due: 29/05/2014
                    Last Members List: 01/05/2013
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      If you want to dig further guys, the website domain is registered to the same (private) address as the company's registered office: simple job to look on the land registry and get the name of the property owner.

Company Details (obtained from Companies House)

Name & Registered Office:
                      COMPUSOURCE LIMITED
                      35 FIRS AVENUE
                      LONDON
                      UNITED KINGDOM
                      N11 3NE
                      Company No. 07723428

Date of Incorporation: 01/08/2011

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
                      Company Type: Private Limited Company
                      Nature of Business (SIC):
                      69202 - Bookkeeping activities
                      Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
                      Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2012 (DORMANT)
                      Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2014
                      Last Return Made Up To: 01/05/2013
                      Next Return Due: 29/05/2014
                      Last Members List: 01/05/2013
                      But please:
                      DO NOT POST YOUR FINDINGS ON THIS THREAD, I WILL REMOVE THEM!

PM them to anyone who's interested...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X