• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post
    If no defence or notification from the debtor is received you can normally apply to enter judgment 28 days after the proceedings are issued.

You can get an excellent guide on small claims from the Civil Justice Council on the Judiciary.gov site here.
    Hi,

Under Money Claim, I believe it is 14 days (or slightly longer in order to give a few days for the debtor to receive notice) and the date is mentioned on the claim, once that date has passed you can issue a warrant.

I was 'lucky' in that CompuSource paid my PAYE cash to my account and my months of pension payments to my company after I trigged the Money Claim and close to the deadline. I acknowledged receipt of this cash. However as they hadn't paid the interest or court fees, I was able to request judgement due to no reply and then issue a warrant fairly quickly.
    The warrant was then the trigger for CompuSource to pay the interest & court fees.

But based on Safe Collections excellent analysis & detective work if you have not already done so follow Safe Collections's advice.

Comment

Moneyclaim

For me, MoneyClaim notice period ended today, and I have received no admissions from Comusource or Mr Gordon. today I asked for judgement and imidiate payment on both Compusource and Mr Gordon (west sussex address supplied by safe collections)

Not very sure whats going to happen next and after the judgement.

Cheers, Ram

Comment

Judgement should be pretty quick, pay to get a warrant issued and bailiffs will then take over.
        I used the Uxbridge address though.
        In the meantime keep trying to contact CompuSource, the Goutham e-mail address seemed to be working for others.

Comment

Why have Compusource just claimed for my wages this week if they are going out of business? Is that not fraud? I am thousands out of pocket and absolutely sickened. If I had discovered this thread last week my money would be safe.

Comment

Hi everyone,
            Compusource also owns me my February salary and I have obtained the judgment. I was wondering whether people who successfully recovered money issue warrant on Money Claim online and it goes via County Court or people use High Court Enforcement officers.

Help desk of Money Claim Online has advised to contact local High Court Enforcement Officer.

I woudl be very grateful for any information on how warrant has been issued previously in the successful cases.

Thank you very much everyone for informaiton.

Comment

Originally posted by NKO View Post
              Hi everyone,
              Compusource also owns me my February salary and I have obtained the judgment. I was wondering whether people who successfully recovered money issue warrant on Money Claim online and it goes via County Court or people use High Court Enforcement officers.

Help desk of Money Claim Online has advised to contact local High Court Enforcement Officer.

I woudl be very grateful for any information on how warrant has been issued previously in the successful cases.

Thank you very much everyone for informaiton.
              The bailiff will be marginally quicker off the mark, but has less powers. The sheriff takes marginally longer but usually has a higher success rate.

The fee for both is likely to be roughly the same, but we tend to use the Sheriff when possible.
              The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Warrant

I am also in the issuing of warrant stage and paying the extra £100 fee... but my main worry is that they won't find anyone at the Uxbridge location where the warrant will be issued at & based on published guide, if bailiffs don't find the right people, no guarantee of recovering the money.

Sounds like the sheriff route may be a better option, specially that the moneyclaim route only is up to 5K which is less than I am claiming for.

Could you advice more on how go about this please, much appreciated.

Comment

Thank you, SafeCollections. Really appreciate your input.

I have the same worry as Ramedam regarding what will happen if there is no one in the office and no assets to sell when sheriff sends people to deal with Compusource.

However, there is no obvious alternative option to me at this moment. Also it is inspiring that some people have managed to get money from Compusource recently.

Compusource is not replying on my emails to gouthem's email address, not picking up the phone.

My current hope is that after issuing a warrant Compusource pays.

Comment

Michael Gordon

Guess what! Michael Gordon phoned me this morning after receiving MoneyClaim judgement letter. He was puzzled at what the claim was about saying he is employed by Paramount Properties to be director of many companies but does not know anything about Compusource and what it does. so I explained our situation as much as I could...

He named Mark Ridgdon as the owner/director of Compusource and when I looked at Companycheck.co.uk it now names Mark Rigdon as current director.

COMPUSOURCE LIMITED Free and instant access to Director and Shareholder details. Credit Reports online instantly.

Michael said he will be contacting the police regarding this and also can supply Mark Ridgdon's details including his address and passport/photo details if needs be.

I sent him the address of this thread for his information and invited him to provide us with his side of the story, so hoping more info on this thread direct from Michael himself soon.

It may be that with Michael Gordon's input we can get further to the bottom of this situation and locate Mark Ridgeon who may be the actual culprit.

Regards Ram

Comment

i feel for those with money outstanding but for me when I first saw this thread in February that a couple of people had late payments I thought to myself if that was me I would be out, cant believe some let it get this far and allowed themselves to be fobbed off like they were.

I wish you all well in your endeavours.

Comment

Working...
                      X