• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    I have checked out Due Dil and Companies House and I can't even find evidence that they were incorporated - do any of you have any paperwork with a registered company number?
    They might be: 7723428

That'sfrom a whois on compusource.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post

I wondered that but it's coming up with a different address from the one listed on their website - I think they're in Middlesex and this lot are in London
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Perhaps the registered office is at their accountants

Though that is a residential address, and the address of a company formations agent. And a few other companies.

Comment

Perhaps the registered office is at their accountants

Though that is a residential address, and the address of a company formations agent. And a few other companies.
          Yep could be - whichever way you look at it though it doesn't look good for any contractors who were using them does it
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Late Payments from CompuSource

Hi,

I was with CompuSource when they were Excellium, I found Excellium to be excellent and had no issues with them and that is one reason I went with CompuSource in order to stick with them.
            (I tried being an EC with Modis for a while, I couldn't advise anyone going down that route!)

However I have had nothing but bother with CompuSource with late payments for payroll and I did salary sacrifice for my pension, these were deducted but not paid to my pension fund.

Whilst my net pay has been troublesome once I highlighted it they were quick in paying. (Other than the pension payments)
            However for the work I did in January, I was due to be paid on February 14th, however I still have not been paid, and have had to resort to submitting a claim via https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Comment

Hi Mulder, really sorry to hear of your problems.
              I take it you were paid in December; that was the last time I was paid by them so I've had nothing since then. My payments from them are up to date because I was getting really worried about the excuses I was being given for poor service. I had even asked if the business was at risk and was reassured that everything was ok!!
              My main worry was that my tax etc had not been paid, but I've spoken to HMRC and as long as I've documented proof that tax was being deducted, it seems I'm ok. I've gone down the limited company route myself, so now getting back on track.

All best wishes to other ex compusource people, hope it's not too grim and hope things work out, Mulder.

Comment

Thanks Ellie girl.
                I got paid in January (might have been early Feb) for the work I did in December but it was 2-3 weeks after it should have been done, but once I called up, it was paid same day.

But the service has not been same since I rejoined them, which was after they changed from Excellium to CompuSource.

Hopefully it will work out as the one month's pay plus the pension contributions adds up to a sum, I don't really want to do without!

Very annoying.

Glad you are not out of pocket invoice wise. I have saved copies for all of my payslips so it is good news that I won't have taxes to pay as well!

Any other CompuSource folk on this forum that have had or are having difficulties with them?

Comment

Since the company changed from Excellium to Compusource everything is being messy and total rubbish.
                  Not received the last payment - Website is unavailable (www.compusource.co.uk) - Can't get ahold of them either by phone or email - very bad service and communication - always have some excuses like: Natwest Bank drawback - System failure etc etc

I leaving them today - I have enough and I won't take the risk to waste my money.
                  My suggestion to all the people using this service: GO ELSEWHERE as soon as possible

Comment

Quick update.

CompuSource have finally paid up for my pay & missing pension payment, however as I issued a Moneyclaim not the interest or court fees.

Considering they had the pension payments for over 5 months (for the 1st one), I will still pursue the interest & court fees, as I gave them a chance to pay up fully and said I would issue a Money Claim if they missed that date.

But I have the bulk of my money now.

Comment

Hi Mulder,

Can you please provide me with your contacts at Compusource because they have not paid me my last pay which was for the last week of January.

The odd thing is they sent me a pay slip but I've never received funds at ll whatsoever. I've been trying to contact them by phone and by email but they have been ignoring me since the end of January.

Regards,
                      Ronan

Comment

Working...
                      X