• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the payments are up to date. I had stopped asking them to submit invoices on my behalf until I received payment for the ones they had submitted as I was so worried. So I appear to be completely up to date in terms of payment from them.

Also the tax and NI payments also appear to be correct. I had been using them since June 2012 and never had any real problems until recently. We'll see though. But they had not been emailing me pay advices recently. They were all on their online portal. Are there problems around not getting a P45 from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
      I think the payments are up to date. I had stopped asking them to submit invoices on my behalf until I received payment for the ones they had submitted as I was so worried. So I appear to be completely up to date in terms of payment from them.

Also the tax and NI payments also appear to be correct. I had been using them since June 2012 and never had any real problems until recently. We'll see though. But they had not been emailing me pay advices recently. They were all on their online portal. Are there problems around not getting a P45 from them?
      In itself not having a P45 is not necessarily a problem as your next employer could issue you with a P46 but if one hasn't been issued then HMRC won't be aware that your employment with them has terminated
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

In which case perhaps I should give them a call! Thanks for all your help Lisa! Feels like a bit of a mess but at least I know what to do next.

Comment

Proof of having had tax and NI deducted

The web site is still working. I too am suspicious, I still have money owing.
          If I was you I would log onto the web site and download all your payslips so you can show that you have had Tax and NI deducted.

Comment

In which case perhaps I should give them a call! Thanks for all your help Lisa! Feels like a bit of a mess but at least I know what to do next.
            I should You're most welcome

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by dharush View Post
              The web site is still working. I too am suspicious, I still have money owing.
              If I was you I would log onto the web site and download all your payslips so you can show that you have had Tax and NI deducted.

Hi dharush, hope you are well. I can't even log into the site to get my payslips. Hope they don't owe you too much money. I called them today but there was no reply and the phone cut off after a few rings.

Comment

Thinking payments are upto date is one thing, whether they actually are is another thing. If they are a fly by night and unscrupulous whats to say they havent submitted your invoices in full knowledge they were going under?

Comment

I have checked out Due Dil and Companies House and I can't even find evidence that they were incorporated - do any of you have any paperwork with a registered company number?

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
                    I have checked out Due Dil and Companies House and I can't even find evidence that they were incorporated - do any of you have any paperwork with a registered company number?
                    I've managed to get back into the site and download some of my documentation, which is nice. I think I've also traced some former members of the team, via Linked in, which may also come in handy at some point. I think they were around a little long to be a fly by night company, but who really knows? we'll see how it all turns out.

Comment

I've managed to get back into the site and download some of my documentation, which is nice. I think I've also traced some former members of the team, via Linked in, which may also come in handy at some point. I think they were around a little long to be a fly by night company, but who really knows? we'll see how it all turns out.
                      Your faith may be a little misplaced under the circumstances but good luck and keep us posted

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X