• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project animations on to house

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project animations on to house

We've got a big white gable end on the east wing next to the butlers quarters and I've always had an idea to mess about to project something on to it at xmas/haloween for a bit of a fun side project. I have a projector from my dismantled golf sim but I doubt it's up to the job but fancies a little dabble to see what's possible.

Anyone done any house projections before? I see you can buy software to map the house against the animation etc I guess I really should just take it out one day to see if it is even possible first but if the whole idea is easy enough and fun I might be persuaded to get another.

Anyone any experience, tips etc?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Anyone any experience, tips etc?
    For Gawds Sake - DON'T..... You wouldn't want to appear any more of a Chav than you do already.

HTH

Comment

Surely the butler, housekeeper or groundsman are responsible for handling this kind of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post

For Gawds Sake - DON'T..... You wouldn't want to appear any more of a Chav than you do already.

HTH
        If the cap fits, wear it.

And the other half has begrudginly allowed me to do it. Once she loves it I'll also be able to project adverts on the side of the house for a tidy little sum. Kerching
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Second link: https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...-vol-cdxx.html

Comment

My friends sons regularly project the x playstation box thingy on to the side of their house and play call of theft auto it seems to work quite well
            Former IPSE member
            My Website

Comment

Working...
            X