• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Project animations on to house"

Collapse

• courtg9000
    replied
    My friends sons regularly project the x playstation box thingy on to the side of their house and play call of theft auto it seems to work quite well

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Second link: https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...-vol-cdxx.html

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post

For Gawds Sake - DON'T..... You wouldn't want to appear any more of a Chav than you do already.

HTH
    If the cap fits, wear it.

And the other half has begrudginly allowed me to do it. Once she loves it I'll also be able to project adverts on the side of the house for a tidy little sum. Kerching

Leave a comment:

• Snooky
    replied
    Surely the butler, housekeeper or groundsman are responsible for handling this kind of thing?

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Anyone any experience, tips etc?
    For Gawds Sake - DON'T..... You wouldn't want to appear any more of a Chav than you do already.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    started a topic Project animations on to house

Project animations on to house

We've got a big white gable end on the east wing next to the butlers quarters and I've always had an idea to mess about to project something on to it at xmas/haloween for a bit of a fun side project. I have a projector from my dismantled golf sim but I doubt it's up to the job but fancies a little dabble to see what's possible.

Anyone done any house projections before? I see you can buy software to map the house against the animation etc I guess I really should just take it out one day to see if it is even possible first but if the whole idea is easy enough and fun I might be persuaded to get another.

Anyone any experience, tips etc?

Working...
X