• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas do - Friday 10 December, London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    I guess my reception would be less than welcoming, so i'm out.
    I hope the very few of you i have any respect for have a great time
    Don't be daft. At the last meet I went to, my then nemesis and I got on very well. Totally ruined the forum for me. Most of us recognise that our online personas are quite different from real life.

I tell you what though. It's quiet around here this evening.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Thanks for organising the drinks LM. Was good meeting you all in real life. Even you Verran

Hope everyone's head is as bad as mine this morning!
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Thanks for organising the drinks LM. Was good meeting you all in real life. Even you Verran

Hope everyone's head is as bad as mine this morning!
        +1 to lm

As for the head: worse, I suspect. Much, much worse

Nothing a Premier Inn breakfast buffet can’t cure though

Comment

We want on to the Alchemist on Bevis Marks and walked back to the hotel

Getting to bed at 0230 is way past my bedtime!

Comment

Pleased you all had a good night!
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Cheers for organising LM and great to see everyone.

Head full of rocks this morning.

Comment

Finally made it home - the train was diverted via Rutland, so I got to see Oakham where that Citra pale ale from last night is brewed

Great to see everybody, and hope you all recover soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Even better: we walked back to the hotel, then went to the Alchemist, then walked back to the hotel all over again

Comment

Thanks to all those who came along, it was a good evening out. That's my organising turn dealt with for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Me and my mate ended up in a bar in Shoreditch. I was in bed just before 2
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X