• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas do - Friday 10 December, London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my way to That London, aka The Big Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Man down!

My 20 year old has caught covid. Confirmed this morning. He's been feeling flu'y for a day or two. Lateral flow positive and went for a test and he's got it. So have two of his mates so we know where it's come from.

Both me and Mrs are clear but with the new rules coming in about members isolating with someone in the household testing positive we are going to have to pass I am afraid. Absolutely gutted. Sorry
      Oh bugger, sorry to hear that - hope you’re all OK

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Man down!

My 20 year old has caught covid. Confirmed this morning. He's been feeling flu'y for a day or two. Lateral flow positive and went for a test and he's got it. So have two of his mates so we know where it's come from.

Both me and Mrs are clear but with the new rules coming in about members isolating with someone in the household testing positive we are going to have to pass I am afraid. Absolutely gutted. Sorry
        Any excuse!

EDIT: now is a good time to seriously consider changing the locks next time he goes out so he finds somewhere else to live
        Last edited by ladymuck; 10 December 2021, 15:41.

Comment

At the hotel, planning to head for the boozer soon - I reckon it’s about ten minutes away, if that

Comment

At hotel. Found Cuk login. All good!

Comment

I’m heading out

Comment

I guess my reception would be less than welcoming, so i'm out.
                I hope the very few of you i have any respect for have a great time

Comment

Of course you'd be welcome! Come along!

Comment

I declare the CUK Xmas Party open!

Just me and Veteran at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      I guess my reception would be less than welcoming, so i'm out.
                      I hope the very few of you i have any respect for have a great time
                      Don't be daft. Come along. What's said on forum stays on forum
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X