• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas do - Friday 10 December, London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    MS will be pleased to have a running partner for the Park Run
    I am tempted, though I was banned from regular running by my physio so I've not even ran a 5k in many months!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

I am tempted, though I was banned from regular running by my physio so I've not even ran a 5k in many months!
      Bring yer pumps and jog round slowly with me!

Comment

Right ... I've managed to swing getting Friday off works so should be able to attend.

Edit: I see it's the Globe Moorgate, and Premier Inn Smithfields ...
        Last edited by Whorty; 7 December 2021, 13:30.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Right ... I've managed to swing getting Friday off works so should be able to attend.

Edit: I see it's the Globe Moorgate, and Premier Inn Smithfields ...
          It's all in the first post. Can you manage that?

Comment

It's all in the first post. Can you manage that?
            When you meet me on Friday, you'll realise the answer is no

Hotel booked. Train booked.

Ladies ... Whorty is coming to town !!!

p.s. I'm a +1 ... mate of mine in London, a real contractor unlike most of us these days, is popping along too.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Aand life sorted itself out and client moved my Friday presentation to Monday. And apologised for doing so!
              Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Hotel booked. Train booked.

Ladies ... Whorty is coming to town !!!

Comment

If Johnson tries to distract everybody from his party last year with a sudden Plan B announcement, we should still be OK. But you might want to make sure your Covid vaccination pass (available through the NHS app) is up to date

Here's the details of Plan B for reference

Comment

Would have loved to join you, even though I'm a relative newbie to these parts, but being as I'm oop north it's a bit far for me

Comment

Newbies and old timers and those in between are all welcome. The big day (night!) is tomorrow, blimey that came around quick!

If you're still on the fence about coming, don't let Whorty or Vetran put you off, there are some decent people coming too!

Comment

Newbies and old timers and those in between are all welcome. The big day (night!) is tomorrow, blimey that came around quick!

If you're still on the fence about coming, don't let Whorty or Vetran put you off, there are some decent people coming too!
                      I don't know who should be more insulted, me or Vetty?

I'm nothing like him, he's argumentative and opinionated and I'm .... oh, yeah, good point

Comment

Working...
                      X