• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Case for iPhone 6?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Case for iPhone 6?"

Collapse

• b0redom
    replied
    Update: Managed to accidentally launch my iPhone 6 from my backpack at the gym. No visible marking at all despite falling 5ft onto solid tiled flooring.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Mrs Eek has just ordered this

I suspect it looks even worse in real life than it does in that photo...

Leave a comment:

• cronemeister
    replied
    Tech21

I've got one of these on mine and I love it. You can get them without the front flip cover as well but I prefer it as it protects the screen a bit when its in my pocket or in the car or bag etc.

https://www.tech21.com/en_us/classic...iphone-6-clear

I've also got a kinda tempered glass screen protector on it that looks exactly like this. As screen protectors go I absolutely hate the things, but this is clear glass so does not detract from the brightness of the backlight on the phone...it looks just as if you haven't got one on at all. The good thing about the case I posted the link above is that is has a slightly raise lip above the phone so it actually hides the edge of the screen protector. Highly recommended !

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...TL._SY355_.jpg

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't think there is a case for having an iPhone 6 at all.
    Trolling a mod in a pro forum. Brave move

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I don't think there is a case for having an iPhone 6 at all.

Leave a comment:

• b0redom
    replied
    Following smashing two screens due to the aforementioned slippery back on the phone, and having bent my iPhone 6 (not S and Apple replaced it under warranty), I bought a Lifeproof Fre

Shockproof, waterproof, probably bullet proof. Definitely highly recommended:

Lifeproof fre Cover Case for iPhone 6 - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You can crack walnuts with them buns Cojak. If you are worried about damaging your iphone with those cheeks I believe you will need one of these....

She will still lose it at hte bottom of her handbag

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You can crack walnuts with them buns Cojak. If you are worried about damaging your iphone with those cheeks I believe you will need one of these....

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I've got one of the Apple leather ones. AFAIK it's only the 6 Plus, not the 6, that's prone to bending; but the back of the damn thing is so smooth, I'm sure it would have slipped out of my hand by now otherwise.

It's this one, but in dark blue.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

iPhone 6 Case, i-Blason Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7 inch Armorbox Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers for iPhone 6 (Black): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I don't use a case for my iPhone, but my iPad is always encased in one from iPhone case - Portenzo

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic Case for iPhone 6?

Case for iPhone 6?

OK peeps - I've finally had to replace my bricked iPhone 4 with a shiny new iPhone 6. Can anyone recommend a hard-backed case for it (I'm worried about bending it in my back pocket where it will sit while I'm listening to music)?

Working...
X