• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bitty

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bitty"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    nothing worse than warm milk
    How about necrotizing fasciitis? I think that might be worse than warm milk.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    did a bit once

was not overly taken to it - it is warm ffs - nothing worse than warm milk

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    No but always wanted to. If it comes out of a woman...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    the missus used to take great delight in squirting them at me, trying to get it into my gob.
    One tit had a great range, when fully loaded and squeezed hard, she could get four foot easily. The other was a low range scatter gun type weapon.
    guaranteed hit but low power and low range

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    <--- that's not envy; that's sick, that is

Leave a comment:

• Crumlin
    replied
    Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
    The Mrs "milk has come in" now shes 35 weeks preg, she's asked me if im gonna try a bit of her milk and im pretty tempted. I'm gonna wait a few weeks though until its less concentrated (more of a yellow colour at the mo as its all colostrum)

Whisk it up, scones, jam, job done! Bitty Cream Tea. You don't get them in a Dorset Tea Room. Hopefully

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Think about it.

We are HUMAN and we drink COW's MILK.

COW's drink COW's MILK not HUMAN MILK.

Dont you suspect that this is generations of "conditioning" - we've always drunk cows milk whats the problem?
    Cue classic Steptoe and Son joke, when Harold is on the psychiatrist's couch being interviewed.

Psychiatrist (secretly drawing pictures of boobs in notebook): "Were you breast-fed?"

Harold: "Yea, we couldn't afford real milk".

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Why would you do that?

Think about it.

We are HUMAN and we drink COW's MILK.

COW's drink COW's MILK not HUMAN MILK.

Dont you suspect that this is generations of "conditioning" - we've always drunk cows milk whats the problem?

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    The Mrs "milk has come in" now shes 35 weeks preg, she's asked me if im gonna try a bit of her milk and im pretty tempted. I'm gonna wait a few weeks though until its less concentrated (more of a yellow colour at the mo as its all colostrum)

Why would you do that?

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Have you ever sampled the old girls breast milk? Ever been tempted?

No?

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

<--- that's not sick; that's envy, that is.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Oh, and it didn't come out of a Tupperware container

<--- that's not sick; that's envy, that is.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Once when a lady friend had stopped breast feeding but had yet to stop lactating.

We weren't married, and the child wasn't mine.

I'm not much of a milk drinker, but I reckon it tasted a bit sweeter than cow's milk.

Oh God. I feel quite queezy now

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Once when a lady friend had stopped breast feeding but had yet to stop lactating.

We weren't married, and the child wasn't mine.

I'm not much of a milk drinker, but I reckon it tasted a bit sweeter than cow's milk.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I've tasted someone else's wife's breast milk.

I made all 4 of us tea using the Tupperware container of milk in the 'fridge.

I thought it was alright but the others wouldn't drink it.

My mate looked at me funny for weeks after that: a mix of respect and hatred. I'd been somewhere he'd only dreamed of going.

<wipes bitty from the monitor>

That's fcuking hilarious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X