• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Bitty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bitty

    Have you ever sampled the old girls breast milk? Ever been tempted?

    No?

    IGMC
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

    #2
    I think I was about four months old the last time

    HTH
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

    Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

    CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I think I was about four months old the last time

      HTH
      By "old girl" I did mean <cough> the wife .....

      HTH
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        By "old girl" I did mean <cough> the wife .....

        HTH
        <cough> I know. Don't have one but just want to take part
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

        Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

        CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          <cough> I know. Don't have one but just want to take part
          In the thread, or the bitty?
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

          Comment


            #6
            I've tasted someone else's wife's breast milk.

            I made all 4 of us tea using the Tupperware container of milk in the 'fridge.

            I thought it was alright but the others wouldn't drink it.

            My mate looked at me funny for weeks after that: a mix of respect and hatred. I'd been somewhere he'd only dreamed of going.

            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              I've tasted someone else's wife's breast milk.

              I made all 4 of us tea using the Tupperware container of milk in the 'fridge.

              I thought it was alright but the others wouldn't drink it.

              My mate looked at me funny for weeks after that: a mix of respect and hatred. I'd been somewhere he'd only dreamed of going.

              <wipes bitty from the monitor>

              That's fcuking hilarious.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

              Comment


                #8
                Once when a lady friend had stopped breast feeding but had yet to stop lactating.

                We weren't married, and the child wasn't mine.

                I'm not much of a milk drinker, but I reckon it tasted a bit sweeter than cow's milk.

                Oh, and it didn't come out of a Tupperware container

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Once when a lady friend had stopped breast feeding but had yet to stop lactating.

                  We weren't married, and the child wasn't mine.

                  I'm not much of a milk drinker, but I reckon it tasted a bit sweeter than cow's milk.

                  Oh, and it didn't come out of a Tupperware container
                  Oh God. I feel quite queezy now

                  You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Oh, and it didn't come out of a Tupperware container


                    <--- that's not sick; that's envy, that is.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X