• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Phil Manley

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Phil Manley"

Collapse

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    Helen Ferguson was Barry Taylor's partner in the West Bromwich Sunday Methodist League Table Tennis league. Barry has a trophy (Mixed doubles runners up) on his mantlepiece next to his brother's signed photo of Lena Zavaroni

Leave a comment:

• JoeSchloe
    replied
    Phil Manley abandoned his clients in 2020 under PM Tax Resolution LLP and PMTC Ltd, taking their money with him including for various schemes. He then set up Roman Tax late 2022 as "Philip Hargreaves", and fictional colleagues like "Helen Ferguson" here on these forums as "HelenF". Roman Tax disappeared after January 2023. Manley's latest scam is Fidum Tax. Beware!

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Apologies for delay. CUK is now near impossible to use. I had to take a break. Mind you, the responses to the first few email responses were VERY underwhelming. Why are people such pussies? Anyway I just got a few more messages. I will send send emails where I can - I had some how sent messages with no email address-just how STUPID are you? With a bit of pressure Phil can be bought to justice. At the moment it looks like he is going to get away with it. Great.

Who do I hate more. Phil or the CUK "designer"? Its a close call.
    Good luck BP. Last time I posted in a Phil Manley thread at CUK, I got quoted in The Times.

I don't post much (if anything) of any substance here any more as a result. Makes me wonder what else from CUK is lying in a file(s) some place? Not CUK's fault, but indicative of what happens to stuff posted here.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Apologies for delay. CUK is now near impossible to use. I had to take a break. Mind you, the responses to the first few email responses were VERY underwhelming. Why are people such pussies? Anyway I just got a few more messages. I will send send emails where I can - I had some how sent messages with no email address-just how STUPID are you? With a bit of pressure Phil can be bought to justice. At the moment it looks like he is going to get away with it. Great.

Who do I hate more. Phil or the CUK "designer"? Its a close call.

Leave a comment:

• Invisiblehand
    replied
    I emailed last week...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by letsget View Post

so what is the minimum? - it appears to be a tad counter productive to have to virtually spam threads to get the ability to contact people directly
    From memory it’s 5 posts but it’s manually overridden for posters in this forum when a request is picked up. You should end up with pm rights today.

Leave a comment:

• letsget
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post

You can't. You need a minimum number of posts first, then PM is added to your CUK account.
    so what is the minimum? - it appears to be a tad counter productive to have to virtually spam threads to get the ability to contact people directly

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    CUK is totally unusable now - since the changes a year ago. Who came up with this nonsense? If there are any users on CUK, you have my genuine respect for putting up with this.

Anyway first emails sent. You might want to check your spam folder.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by letsget View Post
    I don't know how to pm
    lol
    You can't. You need a minimum number of posts first, then PM is added to your CUK account.

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    I read this and initially thought, who wants to know where Phil Oakley is and why?

Disappointed

Leave a comment:

• letsget
    replied
    I don't know how to pm
    lol

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
    Game keeper turned poacher

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
    One VERY loose indeed cannon. Formerly of this parish, but not for long.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
    Worth hunting the background - he came along in competition to WTT and then decided to sell a loan scheme to "solve" the loan scheme

Phil Manley question and answer session - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

will give you background as it all started to fall apart.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye

Leave a comment:

Working...
X