• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsget View Post

so what is the minimum? - it appears to be a tad counter productive to have to virtually spam threads to get the ability to contact people directly
    From memory it’s 5 posts but it’s manually overridden for posters in this forum when a request is picked up. You should end up with pm rights today.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I emailed last week...

Comment

Apologies for delay. CUK is now near impossible to use. I had to take a break. Mind you, the responses to the first few email responses were VERY underwhelming. Why are people such pussies? Anyway I just got a few more messages. I will send send emails where I can - I had some how sent messages with no email address-just how STUPID are you? With a bit of pressure Phil can be bought to justice. At the moment it looks like he is going to get away with it. Great.

Who do I hate more. Phil or the CUK "designer"? Its a close call.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Apologies for delay. CUK is now near impossible to use. I had to take a break. Mind you, the responses to the first few email responses were VERY underwhelming. Why are people such pussies? Anyway I just got a few more messages. I will send send emails where I can - I had some how sent messages with no email address-just how STUPID are you? With a bit of pressure Phil can be bought to justice. At the moment it looks like he is going to get away with it. Great.

Who do I hate more. Phil or the CUK "designer"? Its a close call.
          Good luck BP. Last time I posted in a Phil Manley thread at CUK, I got quoted in The Times.

I don't post much (if anything) of any substance here any more as a result. Makes me wonder what else from CUK is lying in a file(s) some place? Not CUK's fault, but indicative of what happens to stuff posted here.

Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Phil Manley abandoned his clients in 2020 under PM Tax Resolution LLP and PMTC Ltd, taking their money with him including for various schemes. He then set up Roman Tax late 2022 as "Philip Hargreaves", and fictional colleagues like "Helen Ferguson" here on these forums as "HelenF". Roman Tax disappeared after January 2023. Manley's latest scam is Fidum Tax. Beware!

Comment

Helen Ferguson was Barry Taylor's partner in the West Bromwich Sunday Methodist League Table Tennis league. Barry has a trophy (Mixed doubles runners up) on his mantlepiece next to his brother's signed photo of Lena Zavaroni

Comment

Working...
              X