• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    I forgot about the in non general threads, sorry about that. Maybe it should be removed from the list of emojis when posting in non General so another doesn't make the same mistake.

After the last changes made to the forum, I'm not sure that's entirely wise.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Good boy, Unix! One out of two isn't bad for a cretin.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Don't post crap in the prof forums and call other people names. It's not hard. (I know, I know, the irony etc)

Either that or just take your ban as a badge of pride and move on.
    I was replying to some twat who was getting above his station. But yeah not suitable for the professional forums. I took the ban like a man.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Maybe knives should be removed from your kitchen so you don't drop one on your clown shoe.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I forgot about the in non general threads, sorry about that. Maybe it should be removed from the list of emojis when posting in non General so another doesn't make the same mistake.
    Maybe knives should be removed from your kitchen so you don't drop one on your clown shoe.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Averting my eyes.
    Bleaching my brain

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Don't post crap in the prof forums and call other people names. It's not hard. (I know, I know, the irony etc)

Either that or just take your ban as a badge of pride and move on.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Go to a Swiss sauna. Aversion therapy.
    Averting my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Is there something wrong with you?
    after meeting you yes!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

luckily it was a small area and after I explained to the Police about your problem they agreed not to press charges.
    Is there something wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Warty the willy waver View Post

We have actually been seen in the same pub together, and there are witnesses on this forum to confirm it.
    luckily it was a small area and after I explained to the Police about your problem they agreed not to press charges.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

That's what I'd expect you to wish for
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'm much happier not seeing other men's penises but if you enjoy that, great for being able to say it publicly.
    Go to a Swiss sauna. Aversion therapy.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

which one of these two is the sockie?
    It appears that the truck identity for them is suffering from dissociative identity disorder
    We have actually been seen in the same pub together, and there are witnesses on this forum to confirm it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X