• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PM FAO Doodab's liver"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Holy ******** tulip doodab

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, did you have the right sort of cancer for this?
    Sadly not.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Depending on if the cancer is expressing certain genes, it makes it a candidate for treatment with something called monoclonal antibodies, which basically cause your immune system to attack the tumour directly. These + chemo are more effective than chemo alone, if you have the "right" sort of cancer.
    If you don't mind me asking, did you have the right sort of cancer for this?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's a well known fact that there has never been a recorded example of a Bonobo monkey suffering from depression. They do more tugging than any other species, apparently, and never get fed up.

They have no worldly worries, apart from where the next banana is coming from. No interest in politics
    , no understanding of capitalism. Never read Marx. well, apart from their willies
    they have red marks on their willies
    Thanks for the belly laugh

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    ...Never read Marx. well, apart from their willies
    you can't beat a good knob joke and that is a good knob joke.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You seem to be taking a pragmatic approach to it all, doodab. I'm sure I'm not alone in admiring your strength and determination.

WMSS

Christ doodab, I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Good advice. Make the best of every day you have and don't let a single erection go to waste now.
    It's a well known fact that there has never been a recorded example of a Bonobo monkey suffering from depression. They do more tugging than any other species, apparently, and never get fed up.

They have no worldly worries, apart from where the next banana is coming from. No interest in politics
    , no understanding of capitalism. Never read Marx. well, apart from their willies

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I really don't think an accountant or a search is going to help this one so am a bit of a loss for words. Very sad news. Keep your pecker up Doodab!

I don't do this manly hugging thing so have a fist bump from me..

Rooting for you fella!
    Good advice. Make the best of every day you have and don't let a single erection go to waste now.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I really don't think an accountant or a search is going to help this one so am a bit of a loss for words. Very sad news. Keep your pecker up Doodab!

I don't do this manly hugging thing so have a fist bump from me..

Rooting for you fella!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Distressing news, can only hope that it works out better than it's gone so far.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Actually I was going to suggest he goes on a drug and drink fuelled perverted sex bender at Hedonism or some such just to see if an STD can beat the cancer to the finishing line, but that would be a bit sick, wouldn't it?
    I'm sure you could find some way to run a tasteful book.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    ahem
    can I refer you to my very fine smaug thread. at no point is anal or jizz mentioned amogst its lofty posts
    Ahem.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    ahem
    can I refer you to my very fine smaug thread. at no point is anal or jizz mentioned amogst its lofty posts
    ahem

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1857998

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Sorry to hear your news Doodab. Hope it goes as well as it possibly can.

Amazing that every thread on this forum, regardless of the sombre nature of the subject, ends up at jizz and anal at some point though.

ahem

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Sorry to hear your news Doodab. Hope it goes as well as it possibly can.

Amazing that every thread on this forum, regardless of the sombre nature of the subject, ends up at jizz and anal at some point though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X