• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Doodab's liver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    ahem
    can I refer you to my very fine smaug thread. at no point is anal or jizz mentioned amogst its lofty posts
    ahem

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1857998
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

ahem
      can I refer you to my very fine smaug thread. at no point is anal or jizz mentioned amogst its lofty posts
      Ahem.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Actually I was going to suggest he goes on a drug and drink fuelled perverted sex bender at Hedonism or some such just to see if an STD can beat the cancer to the finishing line, but that would be a bit sick, wouldn't it?
        I'm sure you could find some way to run a tasteful book.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Distressing news, can only hope that it works out better than it's gone so far.

Comment

I really don't think an accountant or a search is going to help this one so am a bit of a loss for words. Very sad news. Keep your pecker up Doodab!

I don't do this manly hugging thing so have a fist bump from me..

Rooting for you fella!
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I really don't think an accountant or a search is going to help this one so am a bit of a loss for words. Very sad news. Keep your pecker up Doodab!

I don't do this manly hugging thing so have a fist bump from me..

Rooting for you fella!
              Good advice. Make the best of every day you have and don't let a single erection go to waste now.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Good advice. Make the best of every day you have and don't let a single erection go to waste now.
                It's a well known fact that there has never been a recorded example of a Bonobo monkey suffering from depression. They do more tugging than any other species, apparently, and never get fed up.

They have no worldly worries, apart from where the next banana is coming from. No interest in politics
                , no understanding of capitalism. Never read Marx. well, apart from their willies
                they have red marks on their willies
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  You seem to be taking a pragmatic approach to it all, doodab. I'm sure I'm not alone in admiring your strength and determination.

WMSS

Christ doodab, I'm so sorry to hear your news.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

...Never read Marx. well, apart from their willies
                    you can't beat a good knob joke and that is a good knob joke.

Comment

It's a well known fact that there has never been a recorded example of a Bonobo monkey suffering from depression. They do more tugging than any other species, apparently, and never get fed up.

They have no worldly worries, apart from where the next banana is coming from. No interest in politics
                      , no understanding of capitalism. Never read Marx. well, apart from their willies
                      Thanks for the belly laugh

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X