• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Doodab's liver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    "In my case, 10+ years of smoking, lack of exercise and a diet of bacon, sausages and ham are all risk factors."

That sounds like me!!
    ^ Yeah, and me

Comment

I found an article about the nuw immuno therapy working well on a patient with advanced stomache cancer.

i.e. holding it in check

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10948658
      Last edited by BlasterBates; 17 December 2013, 14:26.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I found an article about the nuw immuno therapy working well on a patient with advanced stomache cancer.

i.e. holding it in check

Unresectable advanced gastric cancer effectivel... [Kurume Med J. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI
        Nice find.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You've just got to hold out for the nanobots Doodab.

Apparently spunk is the key.

Boffins: On my command, unleash REMOTE CONTROL BULL SPERM (2013)
          Sperm-derived power system for nanobots patented (2007)

So you just need to fill your stomach with modified bull-jizz. You're welcome.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            So you just need to fill your stomach with modified bull-jizz. You're welcome.
            That sounds remarkably like the protein shakes they have given me
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Things stuck up your bum AND as much jizz as you can swallow. NLadyUK is wondering if she can get admitted where you are?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Things stuck up your bum AND as much jizz as you can swallow. NLadyUK is wondering if she can get admitted where you are?
                Actually I was going to suggest he goes on a drug and drink fuelled perverted sex bender at Hedonism or some such just to see if an STD can beat the cancer to the finishing line, but that would be a bit sick, wouldn't it?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Nah. Too similar to the old man's working day.

Comment

Sorry to hear your news Doodab. Hope it goes as well as it possibly can.

Amazing that every thread on this forum, regardless of the sombre nature of the subject, ends up at jizz and anal at some point though.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Sorry to hear your news Doodab. Hope it goes as well as it possibly can.

Amazing that every thread on this forum, regardless of the sombre nature of the subject, ends up at jizz and anal at some point though.

ahem
                      can I refer you to my very fine smaug thread. at no point is anal or jizz mentioned amogst its lofty posts
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X