• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Rochdale

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rochdale"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

What? How long has this been going on?
    its General

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Not letting them get in the way of prejudice.
    What? How long has this been going on?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Hey what are we doing with facts in General????
    Not letting them get in the way of prejudice.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Don't let facts get in the way of your prejudice.
    Hey what are we doing with facts in General????

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Said the king of ad hominem attacks.
    Don't let facts get in the way of your prejudice.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Ah, the ad hominem attacks when your brain lacks the intelligence and maturity for debate. Come back when you've grown up a bit.
    Said the king of ad hominem attacks.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Maybe Farage has a chance of getting elected this time.
    And actually do some work for his constituents?

This is where people like Galloway fail so become one election wonders.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Given how the main parties are becoming less popular maybe the next election will see a range of wierdos voted in, including Monster Raving Loony Party candidates.
    Maybe Farage has a chance of getting elected this time.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

That reminds me, I should check whether Lord Buckethead Count Binface was able to crowdfund his deposit to enter the London Mayor election.
    Remember it is First Passed The Post now so use your vote for the mayor and your London assembly members wisely.

(I don't even know who my London assembly members are to decide whether it's all worth voting for them again.)

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Given how the main parties are becoming less popular maybe the next election will see a range of wierdos voted in, including Monster Raving Loony Party candidates.
    That reminds me, I should check whether Lord Buckethead Count Binface was able to crowdfund his deposit to enter the London Mayor election.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 2 March 2024, 12:34. Reason: nearly caused an intergalactic diplomatic incident

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by agentzero View Post

Sure, while the known racist known bigot Zigenare is the font of knowledge on the subject We can only hope this persona is a front for a better person behind the keyboard.
    Ah, the ad hominem attacks when your brain lacks the intelligence and maturity for debate. Come back when you've grown up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I wouldn't touch it with Mitch's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nintchdbpict000331783380.jpg?crop=0px%2C9px%2C410px%2C273px&resize=620%2C413.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	4285701

Leave a comment:

• agentzero
    replied

Oh dear. Not every muslim is an "Islamist" and I would venture that Galloway is more likely to garner the muslim vote than any of the other representatives.

Stick to commenting about something of which you may at least have a modicum of knowledge - I'm sure you'll find something, eventually.
    Sure, while the known racist known bigot Zigenare is the font of knowledge on the subject We can only hope this persona is a front for a better person behind the keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Rochdale started going downhill when Gracie Fields left.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X