• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Extenshuuuuuuuuuuuun"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

I am on another lump of rock where the Euro rules...
    Milan.

p.s. you can't order gee tee fors anymore and this is the last chance to order a gee tee ess and I am not planning track days and the gee tee ess is more away days and holidays friendly
    FTFY

We are the mainland!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by fiisch View Post
    Could you not have negotiated a rate increase and stretched to a Gee Tee for?

How are you managing to get the VAT back? Currently investigating a new car, and EV seeming to be the way to go, but if there's a way I can save money and stay in ICE I'm all ears....
    I am on the mainland

Milan.

p.s. you can't order gee tee fors anymore and this is the last chance to order a gee tee ess and I am not planning track days and the gee tee ess is more away days and holidays friendly

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by dsc View Post
    Out of curiosity, how much is insurance on such a car?

(Allianz) insurance is included in the finance agreement

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• fiisch
    replied
    Could you not have negotiated a rate increase and stretched to a Gee Tee for?

How are you managing to get the VAT back? Currently investigating a new car, and EV seeming to be the way to go, but if there's a way I can save money and stay in ICE I'm all ears....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by dsc View Post
    if you have to ask!

Leave a comment:

• dsc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

.net doesn't pay that much

as the man said

so I am buying it as a self employed, paying 50% down, getting the vat back, and the balance over 5 years at 3.99% from the manufacturer's finance company with fully comp insurance for any driver include

what's

not

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
    If you were a proper contractor the 718 would have already been paid for in cold hard readies!
    .net doesn't pay that much

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    If you were a proper contractor the 718 would have already been paid for in cold hard readies!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	the-banana-splits-movie-band.gif
Views:	188
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	4282683

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Still working after all these years MB?

Dot Net has been good to you

as you rightly said, .Net has been good to me

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 19 January 2024, 15:30.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Still working after all these years MB?

Dot Net has been good to you

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Boomed!

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied